Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit Turbo project car - part3 - the further continuation - Page 246 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit Turbo project car - part3 - the further continuation

You've also missed off the 'Designed by Giugiaro' wing badges that were on the film car.

Remember, you've used a restored Turbo in a museum as your basis. The actual car is in Dubai I believe.

I'd double check all the film stills as well as the film before you sign off the resto-mod.

42 minutes ago, Fridge said:

You've also missed off the 'Designed by Giugiaro' wing badges that were on the film car.

Pay no attention to this bloke Fab, them folk up in Yorkshire have trouble reading and writing from what I've seen!

A079U4047F.jpg

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Fridge said:

Though the spacing looks a little crunched up, but a minor observation. The plate maker must know what they're doing.

When specifying the reg on line you need to have a space between the W and the 6

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChrisJ said:

When specifying the reg on line you need to have a space between the W and the 6

That seems correct with this website. Most other (none show plate) manufacturers will automatically space the registration number as per the correct period.

6 hours ago, Lotusfab said:

Ok we can all relax the styled by badges and rear light lenses are on the way!

Just need a young sultry looking dark haired french girl for the passenger seat and it's complete.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, v8vantage said:

Just need a young sultry looking dark haired french girl for the passenger seat and it's complete.

I think Fab's wife might have something to say about that!

• Haha 1

Normally Aspirated - and lovin' it!

I am amazed the skis are so stable, especially after all the speculation on here. They are no issue upto 70 mph.I haven't tested any higher yet. In the video I accelerate to 50 mph, the limit for the road. You would not realise ski are attached at this speed. There is no noise or vibration.

• Like 2

I knew a new set of lights would lift the rear - well done @Lotusfab😉

I think we’ve all had a wee part in this marathon project......it’s great seeing it finished. You really need to sort that number plate gap though - I’m almost at the point of ordering them for you myself😂 There must be a way of going back to the company that sold you them and ask them to redo - tell them you got pulled by the boys in blue and need another set with a space in the middle and the outside letters, each side need moved out to the sides👍

• Like 2