Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige V6 Cup - Register - Page 10 - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige V6 Cup - Register

NANO

2 hours ago, Bibs said:

Plus Β£2,666 to Collecting Cars (nice way to earn a living!).Β 

Yep, money for old rope really. The seller supplies the spiel and photos. They β€˜suggest’ a reserve price which is aimed to ensure it sells. Then sit back and rake it in. Simple!

Well done for the saleΒ 

But unfortunately a very unscrupulous company in Collecting Cars to deal with.

Very Low Morals and very poor Terms and Conditions for the Buyer.

Best avoided if possibleΒ 

• Like 1

Based on what facts ? Β Intrigued. It’s an auction site at the end of the dayΒ so buyer bewareΒ 

Previously owned :Exige 380,Β Β Exige 350, Β Evora 400, Β Exige V6S, Β Esprit GT3, Β 2-11 SC, Β Evora S, Β EliteΒ 501

• 4 months later...

Been thinking of selling my pewter cup.Β 
Β 

not really done anything serious about it put it on pistonheads at the start of the year and agreed a deal pretty much straight away with a guy on Spain but then lockdown got in the way and travel restrictions etc And also think he was having issues specific to registering the cup in Spain..

probably Not a good time to advertise it at the moment though?

I wouldn’t feel that you absolutely have to wait until next year if you want to move it.

I appreciate that it isn’t peak Lotus season as we come into winter but COVID in itself isn’t a deal breaker.

I sold my Elise Cup privately in April / May during much worse lockdown conditions and didn’t have too many issues.

You need to sell it well and price it sensibly - although I am not sure that the winter / summer premium is massive if you want to get a move on. I recall the Lotus dealer in Northwich selling the green V6 Cup in about a day in late Oct / Nov last year.

Also check with guys like Will Blackham or John SealΒ guy or even dealers - B&C or Silverstone seem quite active.

Edited by 3eighty

Β 

not really done anything serious about it put it on pistonheads at the start of the year and agreed a deal pretty much straight away with a guy on Spain but then lockdown got in the way and travel restrictions etc And also think he was having issues specific to registering the cup in Spain..

9 hours ago, 3eighty said:

I wouldn’t feel that you absolutely have to wait until next year if you want to move it.

I appreciate that it isn’t peak Lotus season as we come into winter but COVID in itself isn’t a deal breaker.

I sold my Elise Cup privately in April / May during much worse lockdown conditions and didn’t have too many issues.

You need to sell it well and price it sensibly - although I am not sure that the winter / summer premium is massive if you want to get a move on. I recall the Lotus dealer in Northwich selling the green V6 Cup in about a day in late Oct / Nov last year.

Also check with guys like Will Blackham or John SealΒ guy or even dealers - B&C or Silverstone seem quite active.

Yeh, I remember that going fast. Jon has made an offer for it as did targo florio cars and both were ok for dealers to be fair, but I just want to try myself first when I finally pull my finger out.

Β 

have to find what I want to replace it with first though and that’s where I struggle.

Β 

Β 

7 hours ago, Messer said:

Β 

Yeh, I remember that going fast. Jon has made an offer for it as did targo florio cars and both were ok for dealers to be fair, but I just want to try myself first when I finally pull my finger out.

Β 

have to find what I want to replace it with first though and that’s where I struggle.

Β 

Β 

@MesserΒ I messaged you a couple of days ago about your car on Seloc.

How much are you looking for money wise?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tony4147 said:

OutΒ of curiosity does anyone know how many V6 CupsΒ & CupΒ R were put together by the Motorsport division?

Any owner with a CoP should be able to give you a pretty good idea re V6 Cup numbers. For Cup Rs, I’d ask @Jack.

I’m sure I read, from a reputable source, thatΒ despite the actual plaque numbers, that they made under 100 road cars.

Β 

no idea whether that’s true, but judging by the gaps in plague numbers on this thread, it could be correct.Β 

• 1 month later...

I’ve posted in the interior/exterior/lights a question regarding a wiring connector that may/may not be specific to V6 S Cup owners, appreciate any help if someone could take a look at their battery area

Edited by Tony4147