Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
FFM Appeal - Page 2 - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

FFM Appeal

swindon_alan

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

It was intended as tongue-in-cheek, seeing what direction the friendly banter was taking. ;) 

I should have added a smiley.:ph34r:

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM

Carry on mate!  That was some good British-style humour. ?

• Like 2

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Ohhhhh my dicky ticker...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

12 hours ago, Sparky said:

Ohhhhh my dicky ticker...

Dreaming of the silly old bat again he?

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM

If I'm gonna get mucky, I grab Dickies.

• Gold FFM

Sigh.... I can't keep up with the banter on here... and probably most of the cars... But this is a good call - the forum has been hugely helpful in many ways since I bought the Esprit and this was a useful spur to remind me to sign-up to FFM.

• Like 2

Just had to go to the paypal website and noticed my FFM payment went out in March but that it had been for £20 not the current £24 (still not a lot of money) so for those that have a pre-authorised payment it's worth checking that it's for the correct amount (if you first became a FFM ages ago). Anyway, extra £4 sent.

• Like 1