Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Dave and Megan's Lotus BBQ - 1st JULY - all welcome - Page 4 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Dave and Megan's Lotus BBQ - 1st JULY - all welcome

Dave Freeman

Again thanks Dave and Megan for your hospitality, very enjoyable afternoon and a lovely place you have there.

IMG_7266.thumb.JPG.ac28c99a70e96f12c7256c2bfb67d650.JPG

IMG_7267.thumb.JPG.0435efc60bc709e97ed3eae35b3b907e.JPG

IMG_7270.thumb.JPG.d8256d44139853720b807d5ad7d8b2ba.JPG

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

Thanks Dave & Megan. Was a great afternoon, look forward to the next one.

Michelle and I would like to thank Dave and Megan for their wonderful hospitality at the Barbie yesterday.

We arrived a little late as work kept me busy until 2.30pm, however Dave managed to keep us busy on the pool table until late and the girls managed to invent a new pool endurance game called " miss the most". Thanks again folks. it was a blast.x

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

• Gold FFM

Pool table??  Nobody told me!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

1 hour ago, Sparky said:

Pool table??  Nobody told me!

You seemed preoccupied with the gin fella. ??✌️

• Like 1

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

he was the gin fella.

well done to both megan and dave think twicw a year sounds good

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Thanks for a super weekend as usual Dave & Megan. Lovely to meet some new faces and some crap pool players (But who excelled in Vodka drinking!) Great weather, great food and a great time. Now t catch up on some shut eye :) 

• Like 1

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

3 hours ago, pete said:

What happened to Andy Clements

20170701_180229.thumb.jpg.8edd1a25c112807f1f31b9dfb4ff8196.jpg

I think he met Julia Robertson the way!

Dave.

The week end went really well, thanks to everyone for coming, cannot think why you missed the pool table sparky, it was in the room next door to the cart lodge. Never mind next time.

thanks again for  coming, good to see everyone enjoying themselves 

dave

Thanks Dave & Megan for your hospitality. Great location and food looked great. Sorry I had to leave for prior family commitment without eating but that photo shows I didn't need any !  Need to add lightness..

Hope next time I'll be able to stay longer - Pete's twice a year sounds good, the B roads across to Bulmer Tye are what Lotus were built for ....

Sorry to miss the late arrivals too, see you at The Ash Pub, Burton End on the 13th..

20170701_bbq.jpg.19cea05772a1c3ab0e4274c081b2a92e.jpg

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

Thanks to Dave and Megan for organising a great afternoon / evening out + all the tasty food :) Stunning location and property you have there. Had a good drive back on all those wiggly roads which for a change are actually wide enough to get an Esprit down without worrying about over hanging walls and hedges.

Martyn :welcome: