Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF GT430 Club - Page 20 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF GT430 Club

Bibs

Lotus is gearing up to finally make US-spec 430s so they are not completely dead.  As a prospective owner, I am on the list for the launch event to occur early in 2019.  Full details on the US-spec model will be coming in the next few weeks apparently (we are expecting a slightly watered down version).    

On 04/11/2018 at 15:36, Champale said:

Lotus is gearing up to finally make US-spec 430s so they are not completely dead.  As a prospective owner, I am on the list for the launch event to occur early in 2019.  Full details on the US-spec model will be coming in the next few weeks apparently (we are expecting a slightly watered down version).    

Should still be an awesome car, even with loads of airbags, rubberised F & R grp bumpers & the strict emission rules.

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

After going through this entire thread a few requests:

If anyone has a pic of a MSG car with the gold wheels please post or point me in the right direction.

Same question MSG with silver wheels.

Last question, any pics of an Essex Blue car with gold wheels?

Thanks in advance.  I’m working on my order for a US 430 which are rumored to be available to order in Q1 19.

Roy

• Like 1

Instagram: @tpupnomad

1980 Lotus Esprit S2

1985 Lotus Turbo Esprit

Some other stuff  🤠

• 3 months later...
On 04/11/2018 at 14:56, Snoopy1969 said:

As it seems that the production of the GT 430 / Sport also has been ceased (no longer as a current model on the webs.)  - does anybody know how many GT 430 had been build?

It was rumoured that mine was the final build...?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/03/2019 at 15:31, PhillC said:

It was rumoured that mine was the final build...?

Order a COP from Andy

• 1 month later...

Isn’t this the last one produced? My dealer did show me pictures of one in this color on the factory line asking if I had some urges he could capitalise on...

39 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Charlotte's a very lucky girl, that's one hell of a school run car :D

You’re not wrong! I have to make do with the 10 year old Subaru diesel estate! Life is tough...

I’m surprised this hasn’t sold already, the GT 430 is the best all round car I’ve ever driven, by some margin. Hope the deal can be done and look forward to hearing what you think.

Trevor.

• Like 2

I'll get around to it at some point.

Thanks Trevor - great to hear such positive feedback and fingers crossed...

Greg

12 hours ago, Trevsked said:

I’m surprised this hasn’t sold already, the GT 430 is the best all round car I’ve ever driven, by some margin. Hope the deal can be done and look forward to hearing what you think.

Trevor.

That's some praise indeed. Great cars and that liquid yellow is just wow....

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Holy sweet *@£$ %£$@ £$*@. That yellow 430 is gorgeous! 😍 The colour looks amazing in that photo!  So glad its totally out my price range otherwise I'd find it hard resist.

If you buy it, can I have a ride in it please?  You might want to put some plastic covers on the seats before I get in. 😁