Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hampshire Christmas gathering - UK - Hampshire - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Hampshire Christmas gathering

pbharcourt

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

How about the William Walker in the town centre - Just off the Cathedral Square? I have tried to make a booking there - will let you know how I get on.

Fullers pub. Not too far from the railway station for Dave. Parking admittedly not good - but then who is driving?

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

At the moment we have 

1. Kevin Wheeler
  2. Paul Harcourt
  3. 99% of Petey G
  4. a driving eeyoeish
  5. a possibility of the Pits
  6. Possibly Davec72

Anybody else interested? Anyone want to change the venue (I have not paid their required deposit yet)

Yes would like to do this. But imagine leaving your Evora GT430 in the Park and Ride car park and then having to get on a grimy old bus!

:o

I was hoping for KFC drive thru! ;)

• Gold FFM

No thanks, It is only £5 per head but I do need you to use the link that I sent you to book your meal please.

Jonny is the only other one who has not booked a meal. If anyone else wants to come please let me know and I will expand the booking.

• 8 months later...
  • Gold FFM

As promised, I am resurrecting this thread for this year.

William Walker in the middle of Winchester so that it is convenient by train fro those who do not want to drive.

Let's start with trying the 3rd of December 2018. Who will be there?

Arghh. I'm away on holiday until 7th December so I can't make the 3rd. And the 10th is already booked out for my work's Christmas do.

Pretty much any other date 8th onwards I can do.

Sorry to be a nuisance...😩

Not worth starting anything now...🍺