Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Time to start explaining - Page 17 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Time to start explaining

5 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

Ps - use one of these for fitting and removing the boot floor.

And the undertray. I bought 3 of those for our workshop and one mysteriously ended up in my garage.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Oil lines now primed - I have oil pumping round and upto the turbo ?? happy bunny.

no spark at the plugs ? - so where’s the next step ?? Help guys

Only here once

• Gold FFM

I believe it may be possible to accidentally swap a couple of connectors around there.  I really can't remember, but the similar connector may be that to the charcoal canister...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Crank sensor - belt whine will settle.....

The smoke off the exhaust manifold was real bad - copper slip, oil and Wd burning off - i only ran it for about 30 seconds

Only here once