Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
IWM Duxford Spring Car Show - Sunday 6th May 2018 - Page 9 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

IWM Duxford Spring Car Show - Sunday 6th May 2018

martynv

Nope, prior engagement I'm afraid. I've got to get this bloody Nova finished and sold. Working away all week at the moment and need the dosh to pay for my two weeks in France in the V8...

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

3 hours ago, bosshog said:

I can make I if there's any room?, if not no worries I'll park outside

Sorry Wayne, we really are full now. You may be able to register as a single entry and then move over to our pitch if there is any space left. There will be a couple of spaces after lunch as Barrie and Emma are leaving early. If someone drops out I'll let you know.

• Gold FFM

Well you cheated on the orienteering exercise.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

4 hours ago, LotuStuart said:

aaand I'm the latest of the late ones to this thread.

Way to late for a spot, but may bring the Esprit V8 along for the fun.

You can always register as an individual entry here:

https://www.iwm.org.uk/events/car-and-motorbike-club-visits-iwm-duxford

We may have space on the day especially after lunch :) 

On 03/05/2018 at 10:05, martynv said:

Sorry Wayne, we really are full now. ... If someone drops out I'll let you know.

On 03/05/2018 at 12:59, LotuStuart said:

aaand I'm the latest of the late ones to this thread.

Not quite...I really didn't know until today if it was possible to visit despite having wanted to do this event for a few years now. As above Martyn if anyone drops out please let me know by text 07980394618 or PM

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

2 hours ago, Loose Cannon said:

Not quite...I really didn't know until today if it was possible to visit despite having wanted to do this event for a few years now. As above Martyn if anyone drops out please let me know by text 07980394618 or PM

Sorry sales of tickets with display passes finished mid-day today. Unless someone drops out and are prepared to send you their Ticket and Pass you'll need to wait till next year.

• Gold FFM

Bugger.  Both silencer hangers failed.  Out come the trusty cable ties...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

think you can still get an e tciket for additional person  using the promo code on page 4. it looks like it will work...  just took me all the way through to payment page 

5 hours ago, Trevor Woodham said:

Hope I don’t appear too stupid . It’s pre booked ticket only I know. But can I bring a passenger and pay for them at the gate ?

Would your passenger fit in the boot? Fits a golf bag thanks to the length...😂

6 hours ago, Sparky said:

Bugger.  Both silencer hangers failed.  Out come the trusty cable ties...

Isn't that what was already on it

hindsight: the science that is never wrong