Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
New Member Surrey - Introductions - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

New Member Surrey

SteveB01

Welcome Steve, and congrats on the 380, plenty going on including a monthly meet at Newlands Corner which is very close to Bell and Colvill.

Enjoy the car and keep us posted.

• Gold FFM

Welcome and congratulations.  The monthly meeting at Newlands Corner is every third Sunday of the month for bacon rolls and banter.  Details are posted in the regional forum here: https://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/forum/437-topics/

Oh Lordy, the Fire Red one. Didn’t think that would be in the showroom for long.

Stunning. What’s your dream drive for it? Time to start planning.

Thanks @Bravo73 

Hi @SteveB01  - congratulations on your new Lotus purchase.......inspired purchase! Interesting that the only 2 Fire Red Exige Sport 380’s ordered so far are owned by Steve & Stephen.

I sat in yours not so long ago and then ordered mine based on how good Fire Red looked. I always thought the colour would work well and was always my first choice, but needed to see it before taking the plunge & was very very happy when I saw it for real at B&C. It’s such a special colour - very moody in low light and comes alive in the sun light. Well done again on yours!!

Here’s mine - currently in final preparation, getting PPF applied to the important bits. I look forward to seeing more pics of yours - when do you get it? 

DE734AAD-E1FE-4793-BB91-11350552272F.jpeg

0F40982F-D8A0-44A4-B3A0-75FE76821AF6.jpeg

• Like 1

Mine is currently getting PPF applied and a detail - should be back for handover at Leven Lotus in Edinburgh next week some time.

No rush as weathers crap still but looking forward to taking delivery at the same time. Trading this Sport 350 in - nice car but heart was always set on a Fire Red 380.

A63179DA-5618-47C6-A767-99526BE88322.jpeg

I know the car you mean - it’s nice.......but your Fire Red 380 is much nicer by a long long way.B-)!

I’m hoping to get mine soon after yours.....I’ll keep an eye out for the photos of yours first :thumbsup:

• Gold FFM

Welcome to TLF Steve. :welcome:

I just looked at the first photo and thought to myself 'One photo is not enough.' then noticed you posted two more. Still not enough. Stunning looking car.

I then also got extremely jealous seeing two lotus on Stephen's driveway.

Any questions or issues you have with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Welcome Steve, love the colour - really suits the exige and whilst bright, ticks the classy box 100%.

you planning on tracking her once run in? 

We need to get a heard/flock/gaggle of exiges onto a trackday for sure.

Hey Steve, have a read of my thread in trackdays - I was a total newbie and I can safely say it is one of the best things I have ever done. The exige is just so at home on the track. 

Also the guys on here and at the days are just superb and very friendly. No egos just lots of chat and advice. 

i am happy for you to join me as a passenger at goodwood if you fancy dipping your toe in. 

Newlands corner in Guildford is a regular meet though not made it along to date. 3rd Sunday on the month I think. 

I could look at a Fire Red Exige all day - one day soon I’ll be able to do just that.

In the meantime here’s a couple more of Steve’s new car, to whet his appetite for the impending delivery day!!!

How cool is this - she’s a classy looking lady!!😎

133EE295-651B-458C-AB6D-62BD3977829F.jpeg

2772D5BB-8582-43D9-8621-235C3EED1AD7.jpeg

9303ED14-2B9D-43AC-92F7-277B98840B43.jpeg

E0E7CF89-9716-4C00-858B-98CA35ADC0FE.jpeg

• Like 1