Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprits required for ABSOLUTE Lotus group test - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprits required for ABSOLUTE Lotus group test

Bibs

S1

Turbo Esprit (80-88)

X180 Turbo

Sport 300

S4s

GT3

Location is flexible but will be based on where the owners are and where is convenient for all. The date will be the 6th or 7th June so 2 weeks from now. Lunch will be provided as will some lovely hi-res shots after the event. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Just an S4 I'm afraid (even if it is a very clean one) so too common for the magazine I would guess 😪

• Like 1

1994 Lotus Esprit S4  &  2016 Tesla Model S P90D

1 hour ago, Barrykearley said:

If they want a really nice S4s - @Chillidoggy if they want a stonechipped improver mine could be poked with a stick

I appreciate the sentiment however having checked, I shall be in deepest, darkest, Great Yarmouth on the 7th and 8th, so probably couldn’t make it. In any case I suspect there may be those here with much nicer Esprits to do the job.

Margate Exotics.

1 hour ago, markw996 said:

Just an S4 I'm afraid (even if it is a very clean one) so too common for the magazine I would guess 😪

Not as common as you might think! Not many S4 cars around these days. 

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

Snap! I bumped into one in my garage as well.

• Haha 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

I could.   Chances I'd get it cleaned in time are slim...

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

But I have so much work to do!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

@Bibs if my GT3 is acceptable then it'll be available.  If a better one comes along, I'd be happy to step down!

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

Just tell them they can't get any closer than this.

IMAG0540.jpg

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Dan E said:

@Barrykearley , @Sparky, @Chillidoggy Come on I would be up for this I would insist that all front numberplates are canted over about 9 degrees though. 

Come on should be funny 

Overlord Bibs “force them” 

D x 

I would do it Dan, but I can't if it's 7th June.

Margate Exotics.