Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprits required for ABSOLUTE Lotus group test - Page 4 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprits required for ABSOLUTE Lotus group test

Bibs

Adam, this is now all too late in the day for me I’m afraid. Since I had no info until 3 hours ago, I now have other work commitments for the remainder of this week which I cannot change. It’s not enough notice for me.

I do hope you can find another S4s owner who’s free, though.

Margate Exotics.

Hi chaps,

Right... we're getting somewhere with some firm plans now!

We're going to be doing the photoshoot on Monday (11th) at Burton Dassett Hills Country Park, which is close to J12 of the M40. It'll start at 10am, and we'd hope to be wrapped up by about 3pm, and will get pics and drive of the cars that have come furthest first to get them on their way.

Could @Dan E, @Chillidoggy and @Llewelyn82 let me know if this date suits? (@Sparky – I've emailed you!).

Cheers,
Adam.

1 hour ago, AdamWilkins said:

Hi chaps,

Right... we're getting somewhere with some firm plans now!

We're going to be doing the photoshoot on Monday (11th) at Burton Dassett Hills Country Park, which is close to J12 of the M40. It'll start at 10am, and we'd hope to be wrapped up by about 3pm, and will get pics and drive of the cars that have come furthest first to get them on their way.

Could @Dan E, @Chillidoggy and @Llewelyn82 let me know if this date suits? (@Sparky – I've emailed you!).

Cheers,
Adam.

Sorry Adam, that's nowhere near enough notice for me. I have a Company to run, and cannot simply take time off at such short notice. I hope someone else here with an good S4s can step in, @Royal?

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

And the management (Tracy) has just told me I'm in error as to my availability Monday.  Can we not do this with at least a week's notice, preferably more?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

How about on a weekend - not working then.

7 minutes ago, ChrisJ said:

How about on a weekend - not working then.

...and probably nobody on the magazine is either!

Normally Aspirated - and lovin' it!

In the off chance this gets moved past the 15th, then my S1 would be back in play, work permitting 😊

22C10D2F-7CDE-476F-AB76-B65D311CA6EB.jpeg

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

I can make Monday but it will be awkward. I do agree if we could get at least a weeks notice it would be good and get the rest of the cars together also. was just thinking if anyone interested getting a cheap pub to stay in, the night before for a couple of pints and a steak and ale pie.  

Also to get the 300 and an S1 there would be good the weekend will work. 

• Gold FFM

19th works for me.

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Still reckon cheap pub room, pub food and a few beers somewhere close is the way to go on the 18th, anyone? 

If not I will invite @Bibs  he is always up for a beer 

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

I'm all ears...