Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprits required for ABSOLUTE Lotus group test - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprits required for ABSOLUTE Lotus group test

Bibs

• Gold FFM

I can’t really do either day as meant to be in Leeds but sod it, I will send one of the boys and deal with the fall out later 😂

13 hours ago, Bibs said:

Thanks Dan & Sparky :)

S1

Turbo Esprit (80-88) - Dan E

X180 Turbo

Sport 300

S4s

GT3 - Sparky

@JNW3, @jonroberts  either of you fancy seeing the S1 in print? @Mark Blanchard, @gghc87 could you make it with your Esprits? 

Would love to but mine is having its carbs rebalanced on June 12th as it’s running very rich and I daren’t drive it far until they’re sorted - unless they fancy doing it Cambridge way?! Or if the shoot gets postponed I’d be totally up for it - any chance of that?! 

From facebook today, he looks just fine! :thumbsup:

33412118_1580508018739185_84748305336190

11 hours ago, JNW3 said:

unless they fancy doing it Cambridge way?

There offices are in Grantham so it's not too far if everyone else is agreeable? 

S1

Turbo Esprit (80-88) - Dan E

X180 Turbo - Llewelyn82

Sport 300

S4s

GT3 - Sparky

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Is it deffo in Grantham? If a gap at the front end of the list needs filling I  could bring my S3 along but it's a 4 hour drive from my place according to Google Maps, so wrong car and a likely early start, can you put me down as first reserve.

Normally Aspirated - and lovin' it!

• Gold FFM

Come on chaps, piss poor show really we must be able to get this lot of cars together and support what is actually a start up and had an excellent first print. So @Lotusfabyou must have one of the bestest S1’s, Ian or Barry S4S I don’t know who owns a Sport 300 but come on chaps let’s get this done. For the love of TLF 😂👍

I’ve DMed Bibs to get more info on what the mag is after to see if my S1 would be up to the job before it gets serviced! Waiting to hear back 😊

• Like 1

On 25 May 2018 at 10:44, Bibs said:

Have DMed you Bibs!

Ha, ha!

My experience with the media (and I include the BBC in this) is that they’re a pain in the arse that want you to bend over backwards for them, and expect you to run around pandering to their every need for nothing, while they make money from filming or photographing or interviewing you.

I wouldn’t normally touch them with a barge pole, except Bibs has asked.

• Like 2

Margate Exotics.

1 hour ago, JNW3 said:
On 25/05/2018 at 11:44, Bibs said:

Have DMed you Bibs!

I did see that but being abroad and trying to relax has seen me slip behind on messages. It's a group test so ideally all the cars need to be in fine health to give the reviewer a chance to get a feel for them. They also need to be very clean and in good order visually (I'm looking at you Kearley!) as you are representing not only TLF but more importantly the Esprit, they need to be good cars on the day in every respect to do the model proud. 

I've pointed Adam from AL to this thread and hopefully he can give you more of an idea of time/location, it's a bit tricky for me right now. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.