Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Almost a Lotus - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Almost a Lotus

Neil D.

To be fair to him with all those people watching must  put you off ! 

Great car, great songs and his daughter is mind blowingly good looking even when wears fake elf ears !

• Like 2

A

Heard of the band - no idea who the members are though, can't name any of their songs either, although I may well recognise one.

Same for most groups though - might know of one member, but for the others in the group, I'd have no idea who they were - maybe start a thread "Name the band" :sofa:

I was in Maui a few years ago and he was there at Xmas time - you can't miss him.....nail polish - scarfs - blonde streaks in his hair etc.... no one made a fuss over him but the girly i was with spotted him and said "who's that?" - she didn't know him either - we are in our 40's and don't live under rocks...... i've seen pics of him on his harley there too - hopefully he can ride better than he drives.

It is a seriously fast car - i watched the EVO tube video -  1245 BHP !!!! - but the dude on EVO said it was easy to drive and the clutch was not to heavy or short throw so ......?  

• Gold FFM

Had to make a quick run down to Cook in Englandshire yesterday, not car related for a change, and for the first time we came across a nice Elise in what looked like Pistacheo Green between Aberdeen and Dundee and then a cracking Grey Metallic with Black roof Evora 410 cup heading South on the A720 bypass. Made a long trip worthwhile.