Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Festival 2018 - Page 16 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

4 minutes ago, Tocus said:

if somebody has 2 tickets.. please send PM. i want to come over with my dry sump essex spec. Esprit Turbo,

but just came home and all tickets are sold out!!!!!

who can help me?!

Likewise if you find you have more tickets than you need, I'd really appreciate you getting in touch.

Thank you

1 minute ago, Mutley said:

Likewise if you find you have more tickets than you need, I'd really appreciate you getting in touch.

Thank you

i have had 45 lotus cars, and right now i own 4... i need to be there!!!!

if i can get more i let you know,

Hi there

for practical reasons I will be way late to Dunston Hall on Friday 28 (arrival 2-3 am due to work on Friday) so would like to transfer my reservation to someone able to use it. I’ll rather look for a hotel either close to Calais or Folkestone for the Eurotunnel crossing.

Reservation is for one night in Dunston Hall, one room with 2 beds and 1 additional child bed, so for 2 adults and 1 child.

The room is 110£, paid 50£.

If you want that reservation let me know so i can arrange with Dunston Hall to transfer the data (incl. credit card info to hold the room) and arrange practically how to transfer/recuperate the 50£ deposit :stuart:

3 minutes ago, JohanDB said:

Hi there

for practical reasons I will be way late to Dunston Hall on Friday 28 (arrival 2-3 am due to work on Friday) so would like to transfer my reservation to someone able to use it. I’ll rather look for a hotel either close to Calais or Folkestone for the Eurotunnel crossing.

Reservation is for one night in Dunston Hall, one room with 2 beds and 1 additional child bed, so for 2 adults and 1 child.

If you want that reservation let me know so i can arrange with Dunston Hall to transfer the data (incl. credit card info to hold the room) and arrange practically how to transfer/recuperate the 50£ deposit :stuart:

i am interested together with tickets from the party?

you can still get to the party with the guest passes. parking off site with shuttle buss.. or so it reads

as bibs said the emails will get through at some point due to restrictions on the server sending responses..   

no probo , dont stress..   chill

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

Well after the day from hell, 5 weeks with the mother in law living with us, get her home yesterday afternoon with care in place, today out for lunch get a call and she has had a fall, she now has no idea who we are just got home from hospital and now can’t get tickets to the Festival. I am done. 

I am going to sit in the garage with a glass of wine and lick the Esprits windows for a couple of hours 

• Sad 4

• Gold FFM
15 hours ago, Bibs said:

They're being posted at a date closer to the event. 

Sorry to be yet another pain amongst many, :sofa: , but how close is closer? Once I leave for Spain in the early hours of September 18th, I won't be home again until after the event. :o

58 minutes ago, NR2k said:

Still no ticket confirmation email has the server succumbed to the stress?

Still neither have I got any confirmation, nor account details nor tickets, slightly worried :ermm:

9 hours ago, Dan E said:

Well after the day from hell, 5 weeks with the mother in law living with us, get her home yesterday afternoon with care in place, today out for lunch get a call and she has had a fall, she now has no idea who we are just got home from hospital and now can’t get tickets to the Festival. I am done. 

I am going to sit in the garage with a glass of wine and lick the Esprits windows for a couple of hours 

Dan,   My sympathy and full understanding...  Had a call early yesterday from the care company to say Mom had a fall and minor stroke,  dropped everything,  spent whole day at hospital got back home just before midnight , got up this morning tickets all gone... It seems  being an active forum member does not mean that much..     On top of that i am having to cancel holiday as well so i can be here when /if needed..   ( only people with aged or in-firmed parents can appreciate this. ) 

At least we still have the Esprit's ..   

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JohanDB said:

Hi there

Hi Johan,

very interested in doing the transfer. 😁

I have the hotel booked (Dunston) but no ticket as won't be able to drive down from Scotland as will be in work on the Friday in Reading so foolishly did not book a car ticket anyway but clicked on the guest option only to find I need to go through the dealers.  I've asked the dealer I bought my 410 from but will have to wait and see if I get on their allocation list. If any one has a "car" ticket and no plus 1 (i.e. a passenger) please let me know. I can meet you outside Hethel and jump in the pax seat.  Happy to buy lunch in return.

I have tried the dealer for a ticket but obviously that will be some time before I hear and subject to their allocation rules / process.

Thanks.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Didn’t even see the hotel details...

So far it’s been a bit hit and miss... today... tomorrow... next week... noon...

Applied for car tickets, think I’m in. Got a reference number at least.

Completely missed the Dunston offer though, no idea where that was posted.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

@C8RKH will be leaving Thatcham Friday afternoon... could pick you on way past perhaps?

• Like 1

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel