Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Festival 2018 - Page 18 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

Could you confirm that the difference between free owner ticket and guest ticket by dealer will be the park for the car? Will we be able to see the same things? If yes, we will come. If not, depending of details....

Many thanks

Jacky

2 hours ago, Troy5925 said:

Yep server is down as I tried to get a ticket 

Even if server was up you wouldn't get a ticket, as has been well documented above they have sold out!!! You can only get guest tickets (ie park and ride) from a Lotus dealer.

12 hours ago, Loose Cannon said:

So how many Lotus owner's cars have actually been allowed on site at Hethel?

The website has a number of 1500 at the bottom, 7000 people!

36 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Log in to your account on lotus70, you can check your order there. If it says it's processing then that's exactly what's happening. 

Seriously, sorry everyone hasn't had the email but we're not Ticketmaster and there was unprecedented demand on Friday. I'll be dealing with orders manually on my return from holiday on Thursday. It wasn't my decision to go live while I was away, just bad timing. This has been around 6-7 months of trying to have an event at the factory in lieu of the Brand's Hatch event and my holiday was booked several months ago, an unlucky coincidence. 

Appreciate the effort that you have gone to in organising this event Bibs!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Log in to your account on lotus70, you can check your order there. If it says it's processing then that's exactly what's happening. 

Seriously, sorry everyone hasn't had the email but we're not Ticketmaster and there was unprecedented demand on Friday. I'll be dealing with orders manually on my return from holiday on Thursday. It wasn't my decision to go live while I was away, just bad timing. This has been around 6-7 months of trying to have an event at the factory in lieu of the Brand's Hatch event and my holiday was booked several months ago, an unlucky coincidence. 

😇 You must have the patience of a saint 👏

• Like 1

Sorry, am i being a tad thick......there is no account to check???

Also, I've just noticed the additional text for the Lotus ticket...

"Maximum of 1 ticket per customer." :unsure:

"Lotus cars must have a factory fitted Lotus badge" Guess that rules out the VX220/Tesla boys even though they were made on the same production line :lol:

I booked 2 Lotus tickets (2 cars) and I'm fairly sure it did not say 1 per customer, when I booked, else I'd have booked 2 customers... @Bibs Can you advise? :( Sorry for the question.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

8 minutes ago, ST S1 said:

Sorry, am i being a tad thick......there is no account to check???

Not just you .... i remember it asked to set up an account, which i did... but i can't see where to go to see the account, and I've not had any notification of the order either.

10 minutes ago, AndyHamp said:

Not just you .... i remember it asked to set up an account, which i did... but i can't see where to go to see the account, and I've not had any notification of the order either.

Thank you....not me going bonkers then. 

Order number 4126 and have received a mail  received at 12:51 on Friday but when I log into account it says no order so actually no idea if I have a ticket coming.  

order.JPG

1 hour ago, ST S1 said:

Thank you....not me going bonkers then. 

I received 2 emails from 'Lotus70' the first was the order receipt quoting the order #, the second acknowledged creation of my account and provided an automatically generated password. Presumably you haven't received these then?

Are you able to use the link Bibs has provided, enter your email address and click on the 'Lost your password' option?

I got two emails.

One Your Lotus 70th Anniversary Party Receipt and the other, Account on Lotus 70th Anniversary Party.

Whilst on the account mail you can click on the link and mine takes me straight to my account, no need to log in.

The order details are there.

chipp