Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Festival 2018 - Page 30 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

Mine have arrived, thanks Bibs.

However I have been given 3 tickets, numbers 05852, 05853, 05854, does that mean I can carry an extra person in the boot on the way down and they will be admitted if they survive the journey!!!!🤣

• Haha 1

I've heard from Pascal that our tickets have arrived as well. 🙂

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

@Bibs Can you confirm for me please whether I will be ok getting into the 70th bash with a car pass even though I won’t have my Lotus with me? 😬

I was led to believe that all car on-site Lotus passes had been taken up and the guest invite from Leven Lotus was for getting me in only, with no Lotus.......but Ian at Lotus told me today he has window sticker passes🤔

I can’t take my Lotus due to a technical issue with the steering & it’s also getting PPF applied at the rear at the end of the week and as a result  had planned on coming with my work car and get the organised park and ride in. Will that be ok? I hope so as Hotel is booked😬

Product only on site mate, even if you have a sticker. If you're in a non-Lotus, you need to head to either Snetterton or the North Norfolk Showground where complimentary coaches (lots of them!) will be available. 

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

19 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Product only on site mate, even if you have a sticker. If you're in a non-Lotus, you need to head to either Snetterton or the North Norfolk Showground where complimentary coaches (lots of them!) will be available. 

Yeah that’s ok @Bibs regards park and ride as I wrote in my query......but you’re saying the sticker pass meant for the window of the Lotus will get me in as a foot soldier into the show then.....or does Ian have normal tickets too for me as a walk-in?

Quick question...

Tickets I received as part of the masses, have tickets plus stub... tickets I then received as part of a club entry (and probably others) have no stubs?

Thoughts?

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

On 20/09/2018 at 16:31, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

I'll be there in my GTE as a normal on-site visitor (not on TLF stand). I think Lotus has pretty much swept the model under the carpet though.

Such a shame if they have as they are such lovely looking cars.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!