Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Festival 2018 - Page 31 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

22 minutes ago, Bibs said:

You need a sticker for a lotus car to be able to park it on site, you need a paper ticket to get in as a person.

Ok @Bibs Final question then - did you send Leven paper tickets or was it just car stickers? If just car stickers can you send me a paper ticket.......otherwise I won’t get in. Given that I’m actually a customer who bought a Lotus this year and was promised an entry ticket by Leven to the event I’d like to think I can get in!

1 hour ago, CocoPops said:

Quick question...

Tickets I received as part of the masses, have tickets plus stub... tickets I then received as part of a club entry (and probably others) have no stubs?

Thoughts?

Same here Lee, Ealc sent out all their tickets minus stubs as there was a staple attaching them altogether.

They are now sending all the stubs out as well in case.

chipp 

1 hour ago, stephenwhyte said:

Ok @Bibs Final question then - did you send Leven paper tickets or was it just car stickers? If just car stickers can you send me a paper ticket.......otherwise I won’t get in. Given that I’m actually a customer who bought a Lotus this year and was promised an entry ticket by Leven to the event I’d like to think I can get in!

If you ordered and were allocated a ticket via a Lotus dealer, it will be a "people ticket" rather than a car sticker, as is detailed on lotus70.com. You should therefore be able to get in.

12 minutes ago, chipp said:

Same here Lee, Ealc sent out all their tickets minus stubs as there was a staple attaching them altogether.

They are now sending all the stubs out as well in case.

chipp 

That was my understanding too Chipp but when I spoke to my Lotus dealer he tells me he has car sticker passes but never mentioned actual tickets too - I’ll wait for @Bibs to confirm what he sent Leven before I start panicking😰

stephen, I got sent a 3rd ticket, so you can have that one if you get stuck.

Edited by PaulLF1
  • Like 2

Panic over - Ian at Leven has confirmed he has an admission ticket👍👏👏 Thanks for the kind offer @PaulLF1 of your 3rd ticket. Maybe someone else could make use of it?

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
10 hours ago, sailorbob said:

Many thanks Bibs, the tickets have arrived :D

Is there a en-mass departure from Dunstan Hall on Saturday morning?

Yes.

After an anxious time thinking I was too late for tickets, Club Lotus have kindly sent them to me with a Yellow sticker. Phew!

I'll be driving up in a Lotus convoy starting a 6 am from the Dartford Bridge Hilton hotel if anyone is interested in joining us.

Talking amongst us I learned some have Green windscreen stickers and are assigned to the factory car park immediately to the right of the factory entrance. Curious to know why all Lotus cars wont be parked together on the track (former main runway) like we were in 2008 and 1998?

Peter

Edited by Turbo

I think...

Yellow is general lotus parking

red is “Lotus Cars” parking

Green is club parking

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

24 minutes ago, CocoPops said:

I think...

Yellow is general lotus parking

red is “Lotus Cars” parking

Green is club parking

Agree. All the Lotus Clubs have a 20 car site with a tent (marquee) and a green sticker will get you there. Yellow is for all and sundry others (but Lotus only) 😊

34 minutes ago, Turbo said:

Talking amongst us I learned some have Green windscreen stickers and are assigned to the factory car park immediately to the right of the factory entrance. Curious to know why all Lotus cars wont be parked together on the track (former main runway) like we were in 2008 and 1998?

Peter

I think there is going to be some track activity and moving displays.

chipp

Great picture,  and sure it will a fantastic event,  would of loved to attend this one :cry:   Wising everyone a great weekend there and look forward to the pictures that you guys post up from the event :)

A

Dropped the car at detailers this morning to look nice for the weekend and they've just called me saying they pulled the fire extinguisher cable (which I only finished installing yesterday) thinking it was the bonnet release...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, LJR said:

Dropped the car at detailers this morning to look nice for the weekend and they've just called me saying they pulled the fire extinguisher cable (which I only finished installing yesterday) thinking it was the bonnet release...

OMG!! Powder? They better get hoovering... and you’d be wise to label it better in future?

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Yes powder...it came with a sticker which I probably should have stuck but considering its behind the drivers seat if you had any logic it would be unlikely to open the front.

Bibs, is it okay for me to give my spare ticket (I was sent my 2 plus 1 by mistake) to lotus-62

If so I assume that RIck will be able to use the ticket for the bus to gain entry to Hethel?