Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Festival 2018 - Page 8 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

2 hours ago, a7esk said:

Yes I’m at Sugerbeat place Friday Night .

You'll love it. Food is great people are nice and its a short distance to Dunston so you have to come down and meet with us in the morning!

• Thanks 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Count me in as a definite for this, potentially interested in the hotel deal too :thumbsup:

1994 Lotus Esprit S4  &  2016 Tesla Model S P90D

• Gold FFM
49 minutes ago, Kimbers said:

You'll love it. Food is great people are nice and its a short distance to Dunston so you have to come down and meet with us in the morning!

Great plan .

Count me in for Dunston Hall. Lovely hotel and a nice Spa to park the good lady at on Saturday. Will there also be a link to buy tickets for the event, or have I missed that somewhere?

1 hour ago, bingoking said:

Count me in for Dunston Hall. Lovely hotel and a nice Spa to park the good lady at on Saturday. Will there also be a link to buy tickets for the event, or have I missed that somewhere?

Brian: we're booked into Mangreen Country Hotel nearby with Gordon and Joy. Ticket and other details to follow from bibs shortly. John

• Gold FFM

I’ve still got lots of video film of this 1st ever forum gathering that I’ve not got round to doing anything with. 

12 years ago now? 🤔

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

If that's the morning after.......I know why he's wearing the shades.......lol

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

38 minutes ago, SFO said:

are non Lotus owners invited?

are non Lotus owners invited?

As far as I know, yes, but you will have to park off site and there may be some transportation provided.

chipp

If I can get my project Esprit useable on a long distance i’ll there. Should be ok otherwise i’ll be littering the M11 like anyone else from Kent 😂

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 17:34, Alfa2Evora said:

ETA : Friday and Saturday night in an 'Excellent' rated B&B in Great Yarmouth now booked for £60 all in - the canny Scot strikes again!

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 18:36, Chillidoggy said:

You haven’t been to Yarmouth, have you?

OK, so I've reacted to the subliminal message hidden in @Chillidoggy's post and I'm now staying Friday night through until Monday morning here : http://www.woodmansfarm.com/ . Is that better? :P

@C8RKH - Andy, I'll have a spare seat in mine if you're needing a lift from anywhere relatively local - if you're really good, I'll even let you sit in the front rather than gaining first-hand experience of just how practical a 2+2 actually is, :sofa:.

• Haha 1

@Pboarer that makes two of us trying to get a car done! Hopefully the engine is in yours!

if you’re in Kent, hopefully we’ll have arranged a South East convoy in case you need extra hands 😂

Just now, Blackngolds3turbo said:

@Pboarer that makes two of us trying to get a car done! Hopefully the engine is in yours!

if you’re in Kent, hopefully we’ll have arranged a South East convoy in case you need extra hands 😂

Haha yeah engine is in and working fine @Blackngolds3turbo Mind you she did backfire and scare the crap out of me on Tuesday... I might have needed a fire extinguisher in the extra hands lol

22 hours ago, fredjohn said:

Brian: we're booked into Mangreen Country Hotel nearby with Gordon and Joy. Ticket and other details to follow from bibs shortly. John

Thanks John, just checked and they have no rooms left for the dates. I will see what Bibs comes up with for Dunston Hall.