Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit factory active suspension development car - For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit factory active suspension development car

Stuart Monument

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dan,

You can see out of the window. It's not legal as was done for display purposes. It will be changed in due course. I think it's important to conserve the history of the car. Brian Angus kindly sent some photos of when the car was started about 10 years ago so nice have those on the file 

Cheers Barry. Still not forgotten you and the S3 NA. Planning on calling him tomorrow. 

There isn't going to be any quick progress on this but it's still a pleasure to have in my garage 

• Like 2

Congrats and best of luck refitting it!

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM

Wow. Just wow. :shock: 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

You lucky fellow!

The Holy Grail of G Turbos right there, looks to be in safe hands, and really looking forward to lots of photos as you get it fully operational again!

Normally Aspirated - and lovin' it!

Stuart, just been thinking about your car and the work you are planning, it's crying out for a TV documentary to be made as you bring it back to life. From the YouTube clip Travis has posted a third of the programme has already been filmed!  Does anyone have contacts in a TV production company? Why can't you ever find them when you need one in a hurry :)

Normally Aspirated - and lovin' it!

Choppa, Jay is already on the video situation and I am sure will make a spectacular job of it. Won't be until second quarter of next year tho. I loosely know John Miles so he could also discuss the car as I understand he did a lot of work on it. 

I think a panic button might be needed as I am not the best with a spanner ! 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Choppa said:

The Holy Grail of G Turbos right there,

Probably the holy grail of all G cars as its the only one around.

Awesome. I'm really looking forward to seeing this in the future - best of luck with the project - we will all be willing you on to succeed.

• Gold FFM

The US has B is for Build, well is no longer has S is for Stuart.

S is for Save.

How many people get to own a unique car with a history like this one has?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)