Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Friday Thunderstorms what you going to do. - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Friday Thunderstorms what you going to do.

Dan E

• Gold FFM

Unless those trunks are rubber, I'd advise glasses instead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

In the unlikely event anything happens (let's face it, the Met Office can barely predict yesterday's weather) I'll have my trusty Nikon to hand for yet more lovely lightning pics. 😁

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Driving 150 miles to sit (probably stand) & listen to Pete Tong & the heritage orchestra play Ibiza Classics on the Plymouth Hoe, something I’ve been looking forward to for weeks 🙁

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Whatever happens, I'll be drinking cider and gin.  And maybe thinking about a white M100.

• Gold FFM
10 minutes ago, 2GOOD said:

Driving 150 miles to sit (probably stand) & listen to Pete Tong & the heritage orchestra play Ibiza Classics on the Plymouth Hoe, something I’ve been looking forward to for weeks 🙁

I would so have a bit of that. 

1 minute ago, Sparky said:

Whatever happens, I'll be drinking cider and gin.  And maybe thinking about a white M100.

Well I confirm a very famous racing driver that I had never heard of drove it yesterday and said the dampers are f&£ked 

1 hour ago, Dan E said:

We are going to sit in it drinking wine in swimming trunks 

Reminds me of my days back in Jeddah, apart from the swimming trunks and drinking wine :P

First rain for 2 years and all the Saudis drove to the Corniche to picnic & dance in the rain, wearing their Thobes etc :lol:

• Gold FFM
1 minute ago, 2GOOD said:

Tickets still available although a longer drive for you.

Would make that trip (Ahem) if some £20 Calis were on offer 😂 

• Gold FFM
10 minutes ago, Dan E said:

Well I confirm a very famous racing driver that I had never heard of drove it yesterday and said the dampers are f&£ked 

Bring it on!

• Gold FFM

Original dampers are unobtainable apparently have sent Gerald an email for advice for what is best to fit unless anyone on here knows. Them silicon hoses have got to go as well I am sure they are brilliant but they look shite. Window doesnt work and the rattles are doing my head in. Belts need doing and the janspeed exhaust needs to go. Do you think I can crowd fund this 

@sparky got a certain Altair Green Elite ( yes that one) that needs a couple of bits. 

BTW did that inspection ever happen? 

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Dan E said:

We are going to sit in it drinking wine in swimming trunks 

Hang on, your missus too??

• Gold FFM
1 minute ago, Sparky said:

Hang on, your missus too??

It will be Friday and as you know that is bimp leather cat suit and a sheeps head day . 

Sit next to a pool in Sorrento with a cocktail while not thinking about anyone or anything!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

On 25/07/2018 at 19:34, Sparky said:

Unless those trunks are rubber, I'd advise glasses instead.

I don't know how to react at Sparky mentioning rubber attire. 

Shocked? Is he thinking of fetish stuff

Sympathetically? https://www.amazon.co.uk/Adult-Rubber-pants-Incontinence-Large/dp/B00C11923M

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM

Putting on my most pessimistic 🎩

The next News item will be Floods as the ground is too hard for the rain to drain. ⛈

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

3 hours ago, Inkyfingers said:

The Met Office had better be wrong, as i'll be a cricket.

Jimmy? At least you'll have the welly boots sorted...

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

It's gonna rain. Yeah, and football came home too! And Trump doesn't wear a wig. 

Yet more press speciation and BBC biased reporting.

It's all bollocks, ask Michael Fish. Any one else think that Carol needs to step down before she wheezes to death?

• Haha 1

Dave.

• Gold FFM

At least there'll be something to talk about at the BBQ.