Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 73 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

That used to belong to @Hedgehogfromhell

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Don’t know the history too well, I know it had gearbox issues (lunched 6th iirc) but then not sure what happened after that. Not seen or heard from him in ages.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow

It’s also for sale with TVRGLEN.... run away!

• Haha 1

tvrglen does pop up on various forums as a company to keep well away from...  not actually read any storeys associated with him personally .. he has a few Elise for sale,   i guess a few people must have been unhappy &  experienced bad cars for him to get a bad reputation across forums..

but yet 100% on his ebay feedback

There seems to have been a bit of a 'rush' on Evora purchases over the last week! Pistonheads had 60 last Friday, now just 53!

Both the 'new Evora 410's have gone, the white 102 mile  'James Bond' car and the unregistered "Pewter Grey' one as well... plus another 5!

Excellent! 👍

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For a highly modified, older NA with a history of being a press car?

I don’t think that will appeal to every prospective buyer so I wouldn’t be surprised if it ended up selling for closer to £30k. 

Rather a shame that it hasn't been kept standard with all its Top Gear, 5th Gear , Autocar etc. test history. Amazing to think it will be 10 years old in a few months. Maybe Geely should buy it back and return it to stock for their future heritage centre thingy?

The Swindon engine though is pretty special, and capable of more power (with reliability) if you were that way inclined (from what I’ve heard).

Greg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

road tax on that evora is 540, or so it says,  i thought the s1 being na or super charged   were all in the lower tax bracket?  

9 hours ago, Bravo73 said:

Looks like a nice car for a sensible price. 

I can’t imagine that there are many white, S SRs around. Maybe it was @Stuno1‘s car once?

Not my old car. Mine has the 400 alcantara wheel and front aplitter as well as larini rear exhaust.