Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 163 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

Rudd

your Evora is lovely in that dark metallic but my preference would be for a brighter colours however if I was facing a limited choice as it is in certain markets around the world you will need to select the best colour and car spec you can obtain 

Ps Rudd

lovely pictures of the car and I can’t help noticing one of the picture so much lifted with the wonderful glorious smiling young lady ! 😀

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

That is a great story, and your Evora looks incredible! 

Love the RX8! I have an RX7 in Innocent Blue which will be stablemates with my future Evora! 

4 hours ago, Wake said:

Yeah that’s the one. It looks lovely in that blue. I wish I could find one in blue/red/yellow! 

B&C have an identical HE to that in stock. It’s red leather though. (Which I love by the way). They also have the other HE that is the twin of mine. 

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

2 hours ago, Cdm2018 said:

Ps Rudd

lovely pictures of the car and I can’t help noticing one of the picture so much lifted with the wonderful glorious smiling young lady ! 😀

Thank you...she is the daughter of my son......and is fond of cars as wel.  🙂

Edited by rudolphwolven

17 minutes ago, Colin P said:

B&C have an identical HE to that in stock. It’s red leather though. (Which I love by the way). They also have the other HE that is the twin of mine. 

I think that's been sold, the PH advert has been taken down. And it was am auto

Ah, it says manual until you actually go into the ad. Still on their website. The green one also says manual, but i know that it’s the only other Auto HE in Green. 

Blessed with the competence to be a slave to the incapable.

Currently without a Lotus, Evora 400 Hethel Edition in Racing Green with Red leather and 2010 Evora N/A in Laser Blue and 1983 Lotus Excel LC Narrow body in Ice Blue all sadly gone.

14 hours ago, rudolphwolven said:

Have a Wankel-Mazda RX-8 in blue......a fantastic car with Lotus-like road going / steering / braking performance..

That is a great stable. I am very fond of Mazda’s rotary engined cars myself (I had a Mk1 Rx-7 for over 10 years) and always loved the Rx-8 (still hunting for one, so do let me know if you plan to sell 😉).

Yours is a great story and I am very envious and admirative. I hope I will be able to be in a position to use my toys  if/when I get to your age. 

(apologies for the thread drift)

AB7B35B9-A9CC-423A-B326-29F8B34780BE.jpeg

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

I nearly bought an RX-7 (FD3) but it sold whilst I was on my way to put the money down... Then I nearly bought an RX-8 and the dealer put me off by insulting my previous car (an Alfa) for being unreliable, lesson to dealers there.

Always had a bit of a thing for the rotary engined cars, still a bit of an itch for them. Definitely thread drift though!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, S4S 4 said:

Looks like the Evora 400 and hethel edition at Silverstone lotus have had deposits placed on them. They sold very quickly !! .  

Yeah I went down there this morning, it had already sold but I wanted to see the black in the flesh. Pretty much everything has sold including the GT430. 

1 hour ago, Wake said:

Yeah I went down there this morning, it had already sold but I wanted to see the black in the flesh. Pretty much everything has sold including the GT430. 

The market is very good at this point in time. Let's hope it keeps up. Did the blue hethel edition sell that was in the classifieds?

1 hour ago, S4S 4 said:

The market is very good at this point in time. Let's hope it keeps up. Did the blue hethel edition sell that was in the classifieds?

I think you are referring to my one. I've decided to keep it and bought a megane RS as an addition instead!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, Gashead1105 said:

I think you are referring to my one. I've decided to keep it and bought a megane RS as an addition instead!

I think you have made an inspired decision and one that you will not regret. Those Essex Hethel's are a great looking package.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!