Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 209 - Evora Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora market watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

Colin G

• Gold FFM

I find hiding the number plate frustrating too. I found the registration of the World Championship homage Evora on the trader's website. It's 111JPS and registered with the DVLA as an Evora S 🤨. That registration would better suit an Elise Type 79 in my humble opinion 😉.

Screenshot_20220520-124845_Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 1

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

image.png.9db97d94b90c8d44f75911ca24efff36.png

• Gold FFM

Mine also comes up as an Evora S on the DVLA. But they got the VED correct, so, whatever. It's not surprising that the dealer just slapped on whatever the DVLA say it is.

Hendy Exeter have just taken a yellow S (in p/ex against the new evora GT410), was parked outside when I was in ordering a part.  And just to make a change from the 2 IPS cars in stock the yellow one is  a manual. Already someone interested it seems. No idea of price.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

The photos for the Sports Racer that Will have just advertised look to be the ones Bell and Colvill took to sell the car previously. They used the Thatchers Hotel just up the road from their West Horsely premises as a backdrop before the corporate background came in.

As Will has written in the ad, an up to date set of photos are on their way.

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

image.png.9db97d94b90c8d44f75911ca24efff36.png

Mine comes up as an S with insurance companies,  its MOTs always say it's an SR, but the VED is always correct. I suppose I've got the best of all worlds.🤣

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM
22 minutes ago, Jonathan Ashcroft said:

The one from Sytner BMW sounds like an absolute steal! 9k miles, new clutch, oyster and storm titanium with an upgraded head unit for 30k.

Can't think of any better way of spending £30k!

Yep, can't see any photos yet - but this is a bargain. I can't think it'll still be there on Monday!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Jonathan Ashcroft said:

The one from Sytner BMW sounds like an absolute steal! 9k miles, new clutch, oyster and storm titanium with an upgraded head unit for 30k.

Can't think of any better way of spending £30k!

Where are you getting the info about colour etc? Can’t see this on Pistonheads.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Conceptwho said:

Where are you getting the info about colour etc? Can’t see this on Pistonheads.

On AT.

Description

Two owners from new | Great Service History Including Clutch Replacement | 18" Black Front and 19" Black Rear Alloy Wheels | Recaro sports seats | Tech pack | Upgraded Pioneer Touch Screen Stereo | Cruise Control on Steering Wheel | Rear Parking Sensors | Tire pressure monitoring system | Sytner Select Warranty | Sytner Select Vehicle | This Evora was registered in Jersey and returned | To the UK in 2020 with all tax's paid | 1000's more BMW's available, visit sytner.co.uk/bmw/ to view our full range. Grey, £30,000

This car comes with

• Reserve Online
  • Two owners from new
  • Great Service History Including Clutch Replacement
  • 18" Black Front and 19" Black Rear Alloy Wheels
  • Recaro sports seats
  • Tech pack
  • Upgraded Pioneer Touch Screen Stereo
  • Cruise Control on Steering Wheel
  • Rear Parking Sensors
  • Tire pressure monitoring system
  • Sytner Select Warranty
  • Sytner Select Vehicle
  • This Evora was registered in Jersey and returned
  • To the UK in 2020 with all tax's paid

1 hour ago, Sharpey said:

Why would the Sytner one need a new clutch after 9k? 

Can be lack of use, I've had a few cars needing new clutch due to previous low mileage (judder). And early Evora had known clutch failure issues on a small but significant %, so it's not surprising.

The car is now sold. I was second in line as I was attracted to a lower miler.

Justin 

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, jep said:

The car is now sold. I was second in line as I was attracted to a lower miler.

Thought you were sliming down the collection? Or just a swap.

May be picked up by another dealer, who knows more about the brand?

47 minutes ago, exeterjeep said:

Thought you were sliming down the collection? Or just a swap.

May be picked up by another dealer, who knows more about the brand?

I'm weak. 😄

A swap.

Justin 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Jonathan Ashcroft said:

Hill starts and reversing up a hill would be a killer I expect 

Never noticed any clutch smell on hill starts, but reversing up a hill is a killer!