Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Friday evening BBQ @ Dunston Hall - Page 8 - Lotus 70th Anniversary Party @ Lotus Cars - 29th September 2018 - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Friday evening BBQ @ Dunston Hall

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
11 hours ago, Bibs said:

If he wants it, it's his :)

Sorry for the delay and thanks for the offer but I'll pass. I've got a ticket for the blackjack and strippers party. 😉

• Haha 1

Geoff Smith

LotusElanCentral.com and BOLLECKS† founder

[†Bristol and Outlying Lands Lotus Elan Central Knowledge and Support]

• Gold FFM
On 22/09/2018 at 12:17, Buddsy said:

God bless her and all who sails in her!

buddsy :ice:

Loads of seamen traveled on her.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bibs said:

Going through the list it turns out our French visitors want 9 spaces, have paid for 9 but only have 8 on the list so I've increased that to 9 and we're now at capacity.

Let's hope they don't learn to count/add up before the brexit bill is finalised!  

• Haha 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Aren't we charging them more for paying in Euros?

• Haha 1

Depends on what day they paid!

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I have some bad news.

I won't be drinking on the night. I am on a diet and really feel that I want to enjoy Saturday so don't want to be hanging! Sorry all!

Hahahaha. I crack myself up.............

• Haha 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I am on duty at 8am the next morning so can't booze Saturday :(

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

There is a massive problem with this thread , no one has asked about BBQ tickets ? What side of the road we need to drive on at Dunston,? Is there toilets at Dunston? What’s the calorie count of the BBQ.... come on guys we are slipping here 🌭 😭

1 minute ago, Barrykearley said:

It’s all you can eat - that buffets getting spanked

Will you be wearing your chicken suit?

• Haha 1