Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Midlife Crisis! - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Midlife Crisis!

A little Mopar to go with the Mach1? 440 six pack? Go big block or go home! Good luck squeezing that down the country lanes. :D Enjoy the new ride.

Hope you can find some wide open spaces to enjoy it and a DJ to cheer you on!

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 2

We all have that urge mate. i got over mine in my 20's after having an old Mustang that while driving the A11 the fuel pump decided to leak and she burst into flames and was no more.

Sad cause the noise she made was AWESOME!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• 4 months later...
  • Gold FFM

That is an absolute thing if beauty Mark, how can a garage forget to fit the stem seals? It beggars belief... 

• Like 1

I agree, the garage balls up with that.  But they did a good job with the rest of the engine rebuild and the car is superbly restored.

Though driving it is another thing, yes, it goes very fast but no power steering, drums all around and no servo assistants to the brakes!  I need to drive an Esprit again!

• Gold FFM
8 hours ago, Mark Blanchard said:

I need to drive an Esprit again!

And that’s why I’d never be without one......

theres a few S4s on the Internet - good luck in the hunt

Only here once