Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hants Meets - Page 9 - UK - Hampshire - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hants Meets

Kevin Wheeler

• Gold FFM

Hi Chaps

It appears that they want to put us in the bar on the 12th, which is not ideal!

Can we do the 11th when we can have a table in the room upstairs or would you prefer another venue?

Thanks

Kevin

• Gold FFM

We are now booked for the 11th December at the William Walker pub in Winchester (upstairs room).

Can you please order your meals using the following link: 

Food order

So far:

Me, @techyd, @kennyn, @Simon Gooding + Tommy, @michaeljt ? if he can make the 11th.

Waiting to hear from: @peteyg, @pbharcourt, @eeyoreish, @The Pits, @DaveC72 and anyone else I have forgotten - Nelly? anyone I have not met from the meetings I have missed..... etc .... Pete the lampost fiend!  

See you all tomorrow!

• Like 2

Sorry Gents, away with the family this year. Hope the strippers are better than last year! ;)

Catch you in the New Year.

• Haha 2

Hi guys, I feel a bit of a fraud just turning up at the Christmas do's and not being at many of the meets during the year.

True to form, I am in Hull tomorrow afternoon so am staying away and can't make this months but I will do whatever I need to for the 11th December, so please put me down as a yes.

Let me know about deposits etc and I will do what I need to do.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...