Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
S4s rolling restoration project - Page 18 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

S4s rolling restoration project

• Gold FFM

Thanks for the flashback!  I recall doing exactly the same, first time I fitted tanks.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
6 hours ago, snowrx said:

I'm sure you got back to this-

Loose.jpg.303a5e2068585cdb41da2fc5c9020ae4.jpg

Good spot but it's been left like that intentionally for now 🙂 The inlet plenum support bracket needs to be bolted onto there too but I need to put the plenum back together before I can do that. That's the next job on the to-do list.

Norfolk Mustard S4s #1 :)

• 2 weeks later...

@tomcattom,

Could you tell me please who sold you these brand new engine mounts you have shown in your Jan 30 post on page 11?  I thought that there is a specific left and right part, but at the first glance, they look exactly identical, no discernible difference.

tomcattom, Jan 30, S4s restoration thread TLF.jpg

MrDangerUS

• Gold FFM

Checked with Espritmon earlier today and was getting a swing of 0-94% tops, so after a minor tweak to the TPS positioning I'm now getting a reading of 0-100% :)

I tried to read the voltage with Freescan but while it connected to the ECU it wasn't showing any value for TPS (voltage or %) 😕 Does the engine need to be running for Freescan to report TPS values? Eitherway, based on Espritmon I think everyone looks to be set okay after my faffing about with the cable.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
11 hours ago, Gibbie said:

Hi Tom

could you let me know the part number for these Daewoo abs sensors and where u got them from?

many thanks!

kind Regards

Paul

I'll look the paperwork out later this morning and confirm what I bought. Like I said in my last post I've not run them yet so if you buy them now I can't guarantee if they'll work.