Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Exige Market Watch, for discussion and to help those searching! - Page 3 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Exige Market Watch, for discussion and to help those searching!

pete

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The guy who use to track his Cup car ( Dr Pitsomething, sorry I do not remember the full name) wrote an article about v6 s Cup vs the 350, the 350 being better than the v6s for the reason we know, the cup is still more engaging than the 350, so if you what you want is the most engaging and pure ( if I may) experience, go for the Cup. ( I also on a personnal note agree to this, the cup is the sharpest tool).

8 hours ago, auRouge said:

That's an early 360 Cup, so built on the V6S platform, The later cars came on the 350 platform and for me the later ones are the  version i would be looking out for

Nice car all the same

As someone who owend an Exige V6s and now a 380 (similar to 350), I'd go with a 350 over the 360 Cup. There are a lot of minor refinements to the car in terms of quality that I prefer. Also if you're going manual the naked gearbox is always gonna be hotter looking than the 360 Cup's gearbox.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mark248am said:

As someone who owend an Exige V6s and now a 380 (similar to 350), I'd go with a 350 over the 360 Cup. There are a lot of minor refinements to the car in terms of quality that I prefer. Also if you're going manual the naked gearbox is always gonna be hotter looking than the 360 Cup's gearbox.

Later 360 has the 350 refinements as they are built on the 350 platform....Mine was number 25 and was a 350 platform built car

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, IcemanTM said:

Seems that late 410's no more gets carbon seats.

The price drops a little, i suppose even nitron's are gone.

Right?

I think it dropped Nitrons, carbon roof, carbon splitter, carbon diffuser, titanium exhaust and various other bits and bobs - can't remember exactly but what became standard with the 410 went back on the options list to reduce the price.

24 minutes ago, MrP_ said:

I think it dropped Nitrons, carbon roof, carbon splitter, carbon diffuser, titanium exhaust and various other bits and bobs - can't remember exactly but what became standard with the 410 went back on the options list to reduce the price.

Good thing for owners with a fully loaded 380

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, mark248am said:

The differences are between a V6s cup and a 350, all the additional stuff from the Cup over the 350 would make me choose the Cup definitely, feels more Motorsport pedigree than a 350, but it is just my opinion, gear shift is one thing, but there many good things from a Cup ... Now v6s vs Cup 380 is a big gap .. 

3 hours ago, Edinburgh 111s said:

But a 410 covered in carbon is the dream! Until then I will need to stick to the old 350 😐

In that case is the 430 Cup the ultimate Wet Dream 😂

• 8 months later...

Bargain alert for someone (like me last year) looking for a newish track orientated Exige with all the trimmings... a pretty car.

Surprised a dealer hasn’t bought it

1 owner 380 Sport, 2400 miles with quiet exhaust... When I was looking just over 12 months ago these were £62-65k without the expensive exhaust... 

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/lotus/exige-s3/lotus-exige-sport-380-2017/9988805

5 hours ago, auRouge said:

Bargain alert for someone (like me last year) looking for a newish track orientated Exige with all the trimmings... a pretty car.

Surprised a dealer hasn’t bought it

1 owner 380 Sport, 2400 miles with quiet exhaust... When I was looking just over 12 months ago these were £62-65k without the expensive exhaust... 

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/lotus/exige-s3/lotus-exige-sport-380-2017/9988805

It’s been for sale for ages!

There is >60 2017+ V6 Exiges for sale, which is a huge number, which tells me that there is not much of buying happening for these cars. Which pretty much makes sense - they are of interest either for fanboys or for people with very specific preferences about cars (at least in my opinion).

2 hours ago, 2GOOD said:

It’s been for sale for ages!

Some issues with the car, not written down by the seller then ? 🤔
There's almost the same offer in France, nothing special in the ad. But the car has suffered from an impact and has one of its sides totally rebuilt (chassis parts, body parts, paint...), which is rather bad at this mileage, from a buyer point of view...

Edited by Martrack

2 hours ago, vd9 said:

There is >60 2017+ V6 Exiges for sale, which is a huge number, which tells me that there is not much of buying happening for these cars. Which pretty much makes sense - they are of interest either for fanboys or for people with very specific preferences about cars (at least in my opinion).

Mine sold in less than a week!

i think the 380 sits in an awkward position.