Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Evora Sport 410 Club - Page 2 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Evora Sport 410 Club

C8RKH

9 hours ago, Graham Ridgway said:

I assume the soft limiter blips around 6500 and it's all done before 7000?

Limiter is at 7k I believe, lower while the engine coolant temp low light is illuminated.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Stunning @AD Fox and what a cool number plate. Bravo! Bellissimo!

• Like 2

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

Stunning colour, looks great with the silver wheels and without the stripes. It’s beautiful ❤️

The stripes are there, just obscure...

Edited by Bravo73
  • Like 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

You need to go to Specsavers with @Jcx  :harhar:

Edited by Bravo73
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 30/05/2021 at 22:28, Graham Ridgway said:

It's a fabulous car, although I expected more revs from the Toyota engine.  I assume the soft limiter blips around 6500 and it's all done before 7000?  Will have to work at getting the best from it!

I think you get another 200 revs in Sport mode but by that point your ears are bleeding from the fantastic howl from the exhaust/engine 😀

• 6 months later...

My 2022 mission is to find all the Sport 410 Evora. 

I understand the certificate of provenance from Lotus states the number of each car as others have testified earlier in this thread. A retrospective plaque is tempting, ideally an agreed style from current owners.

I will touch base with Andy Graham at Lotus to see what info he holds on Sport 410.

Justin 

• Like 1

As you know I have the only RHD Fire Red one. There was one other Fire Red, LHD, and went to Italy I believe. I'll look out my Certificate of Provenance (I paid for the full one) and PM you details if there re numbers made etc.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/12/2021 at 03:48, jep said:

My 2022 mission is to find all the Sport 410 Evora. 

I understand the certificate of provenance from Lotus states the number of each car as others have testified earlier in this thread. A retrospective plaque is tempting, ideally an agreed style from current owners.

I will touch base with Andy Graham at Lotus to see what info he holds on Sport 410.

Justin 

I have a partial list of most of the North American ones including VIN numbers.

• Thanks 1

• Gold FFM

Evening all

@jep I was going to do the same last year, but never got around to it. I would be glad to help you make it happen though :)

I’ve got #7 of the RHD manual cars. It is #1 of 4 for the production (not press) cars in Black.

I got my certificate from Lotus in December and happy to share more details to help with your Sport 410 database!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JimUK said:

Is the plan to do one post for each car with spec + a few photos?

Yes but obviously I don't want to publish any pictures or info without owner permission except for dealer advert photos. I suppose if I see a car at an event or on the street, I am free to put the picture on Instagram.

I have just ordered a Cert of Provenance for our Sport410, I'll be interested to see if it lists build number.

Ideally I would like to have Ltd Ed plaques made for each car. 

Justin

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Yes, the cert will tell you which number your car is out of the 27 UK cars (including the two GPs). It only mentions the UK cars though. I got my cert just before Xmas it’s very interesting.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM
On 15/01/2022 at 21:23, ricvx said:

4EFB557C-0B30-44B7-97D1-3335A2E267FF.thumb.jpeg.dcb80b3a60cf9b1582e531b1a68261da.jpegI’m lucky enough to have the only 4x4 Sport 410 ever made. These are exactly the conditions the Cup 2’s are made for 😂 

👋🏼 Hello from one of the other black 410 owners 😁 

I have just put new cup 2s on mine so shall not be trying off-roading 😂

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just changed the wheels/tyres over from the slightly more winter friendly Michelin PS4S back to Cup 2s. What a difference. I had forgotten how much steering feel and immediacy on turn in that I had lost with the 4S  Had an epic drive across Salisbury plain at the weekend and am looking forward to doing some more trips

• Like 2