Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Formula One - Page 94 - Motorsport - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Formula One

KAS-118

I suspect this race will be a real snore fest so I'm off to the Cape of Good Hope whale, seal, penguin and shark spotting.

1. Verstappen - lapping everyone to 4th

2. Perez - 32 seconds behind

3. Alonso

4. LeClerc

5. Hamilton

6. Russell

The only excitement will be seeing how well my predictions perform.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Don’t blame you for doing something else. The track’s about as inspiring as a Margate council estate. In fact, there’s more excitement on a Margate council estate.

• Haha 1

Margate Exotics.

Could be Marko that goes as red bull are investigating him about the leaks. He  doesn't actually work for red bull racing. Verstappen is threatening to leave if Marko goes, don't think he is as indispensable as he thinks

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Max needs to be told to stfu and drive and win.

Jos needs to be told you're nothing - nothing to do with team, the race weekend etc, so give us your pass and f.r.o. bye.

Marko needs to be investigated and if he was the leak bye bye.

It seems Horner has, behind the scenes for some time, been working to take the RBR F1 team private.

He's probably trying to copy Wolf and what he did with Mercedes that has made him a billionaire.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Bearman did better then I thought ..

BBC comments on race include this....

after a soporific race that provided little encouragement for the hoping for an exciting season, the longest in F1 history.

😪

• Sad 1

Glad I missed it. Seems the only real excitement was stroll into the barrier. Shan't bother with the highlights either.

The small print.

22 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

with the highlights either.

highlights what highlights.

• Haha 1

Horner the Gaslighter, the aggressor playing the victim, how anyone can defend his actions is beyond me, there is a victim in all this process and she as sadly been pushed aside for a power struggle in the very toxic environment of Redbull ,shame on the FIA and liberty Media for not seeking more transparency. Sad times for F1, the only winner is sadly Netflix.

@scotty435 if you really want to vent look at Jos's comments re feeling sorry for the woman accuser. This is a man whom I believe, but do not know for certain, has a history of violence towards women.

It's sickening and I think more on his role in all of this may come out.

At least Horner has now publicly had the balls to tell Max if he wants to leave the team he can. That might shut Jos up. But I doubt it. He comes across as toxic.

The small print.

15 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Glad I missed it. Seems the only real excitement was stroll into the barrier. Shan't bother with the highlights either.

We’ll miss you.

Margate Exotics.

Like a whore misses a broke vicar.

Edited by Bravo73

The small print.

Trouble is, all the behind the scenes stuff at Red Bull is far more interesting than what is happening on track.  

• Like 1

Massa is pathetic. A sad blurring of what is really important in life. It's just a sport and none of it is real life. 

He should pop over to Gaza for a reality check.

Justin

• Love 1

If Massa gets any air time with his move, it leaves the door open for Lewis.  It might be more interesting than the dull "racing" and Red Bull debacle.

So I saw a news report today that stated the woman at the centre of the Horner allegations has a "close" relationship with Verstappen Senior.

Horner has called Max's bluff and basically said if you don't want to be here, you're free to leave. And it seems that Horner now has the full support of all the stakeholders, which includes the Austrians, on top of the Asian investors.

I do think Jos has been playing games behind the scenes. Possibly, I would suspect he is trying to get himself a "seat" at the table of the team as to be honest, he has no role to play whatsoever and therefore no income, from the team.

I think Verstappen (both of them to be honest) need to belt up, shut up, and get on with driving (Max) and being a jealous, envious, vengeful, spiteful man (Jos).

The small print.

16 hours ago, C8RKH said:

So I saw a news report today that stated the woman at the centre of the Horner allegations has a "close" relationship with Verstappen Senior.

Horner has called Max's bluff and basically said if you don't want to be here, you're free to leave. And it seems that Horner now has the full support of all the stakeholders, which includes the Austrians, on top of the Asian investors.

I do think Jos has been playing games behind the scenes. Possibly, I would suspect he is trying to get himself a "seat" at the table of the team as to be honest, he has no role to play whatsoever and therefore no income, from the team.

I think Verstappen (both of them to be honest) need to belt up, shut up, and get on with driving (Max) and being a jealous, envious, vengeful, spiteful man (Jos).

Given the players involved, that theory seems entirely possible. Max would be better off divorcing himself from his old man.

• Like 2

Margate Exotics.

Or just telling him to back off and get on with his own life. I think it's quite said that Jos feels such a need to basque so heavily in the glory of his son's achievements. Maybe if he had achieved more himself he would be happier?

The small print.

Indeed.

I did read that Jos was instrumental in Max’s early training and approach to F1. However, given his recent performances, it could be argued that Max no longer needs that kind of thing.

Margate Exotics.

Both Max's parents were accomplished racers (I think his mother was more successful in her field!) and yes they groomed him from the get-go.

He is a talented guy, but if I recall, even lewis had to break his fathers "strings" at one point as he was interfering/creating a side-show that was distracting from the racing and training. Max needs to do the same. A bit of tough love - "Dad, thanks for everything, now, please f@@k off and live your live and let me race!".

The small print.

41 minutes ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

His F1 record was pretty poor

Yup.

106 GP starts

No WDC

No race wins

2 Podiums

17 career F1 points

55% retirement rate from a race

53% DNF rate (he was tough on the machinery and had an abrasive racing style - probably a bit like Mansell in that respect).

1998 fight at a go-kart track, 5 year non-custodial sentence for fracturing the victims skull after reaching an out-of-court settlement with the victim

2008 appeared in court charged with assaulting his wife and violation of a restraining order

2011 the media reported that Jos had assaulted his ex-girlfriend

2012 he was arrested on attempted murder charges following accusations he drove a car into his ex-girlfriend

Thoroughly nice and decent chap by all accounts.

• Haha 1

The small print.