Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Formula One - Page 30 - Motorsport - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Formula One

KAS-118

On 14/09/2021 at 04:31, C8RKH said:

Wow. Interesting as Lewis has been vilified by the Max fans and maybe, just maybe, the tide against Max is changing with the neutral starting to see Max for what he is, a Kart racer lol...

No, not a kart racer. The stewards quickly jump on that and will send a dangerous driver home. Easier to see too because of the openness of a kart. If anything kart racers soon learn to respect where their and others' tyres are. Max, as an aggressive driver has met somebody in Lewis whose experience and talent more than matches his bluffing tactics.

• Like 2

DanR

Max has taken a new engine and will start at the back, he had 3 place grid penalty from the last event anyway.

It's turning into quite an unpredictable season which has got to be good for F1 fans if they look at it in the round. The HAM v VER show is not the only game in town to keep this interesting.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

1 hour ago, Bravo73 said:

More importantly, go Norris, Russell and the other Brit in the top 4!

Can't see Russell staying in that position for the whole race, must be a good chance for Lewis to win or at least come 2nd. And hopefully Max comes together with the red car also at the back of the grid.

Like to see Lando win.

Teaching moment for Lando. Team has access to the radar and can do the calculations on the fly to figure the benefit of a stop strategy. His day will come, though. Can it be said out loud that, through the diligence of engineering, planning, and driver selection that Mclaren seem to contenders again? Good on them and good for the sport.

Lando won the popular driver's vote, but kudos to Max for passing all but one in the field. For Lando as well, sometimes it's the races you don't win that showcase your talent the most. 

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Bibs said:

:blink:

244712853_10159061097306939_878052950953

That's his Gran outside of M&S isn't it. You can see the likeness.

• Haha 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

43 minutes ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

You can take the man out of Kabul

Corrected that for you

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

57 minutes ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

You can take the man out of Stevenage,…

How long would he last walking through Stevenage town centre like that?  I've been there many times for my sins, and don't give his chances much length!

• Like 1

The small print.

Red Bull seem to be upset (again..)

Red Bull's Christian Horner questions Mercedes speed gains

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/58870237

Red Bull team principal Christian Horner has expressed his "surprise" at gains he says Mercedes have made with their engine performance.........