Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Formula One - Page 85 - Motorsport - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Formula One

KAS-118

42 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

ABBA summed up the issue perfectly in the 80's - "Money, Money, Money, Always sunny, In the rich man's world".

There is no way F1 will ever walk away from the billions it can "earn" in the Middle East. End of.

Whilst quietly ignoring any human rights issues?

Margate Exotics.

23 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

Hamster blamed Russell for the incident.

It's interesting in the days following the incident we find out Hamilton was doing what had been discussed. With soft tyres he was "expected" to go round the outside and also Russell knew that, as he knew he was on a totally different strategy.

Lewis has taken full responsibility, I believe the Stewards did not agree hence no action.

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

It's interesting in the days following the incident we find out Hamilton was doing what had been discussed. With soft tyres he was "expected" to go round the outside and also Russell knew that, as he knew he was on a totally different strategy.

Lewis has taken full responsibility, I believe the Stewards did not agree hence no action.

I tend to think that teammates taking each other out, is punishment enough, but the stewards probably wouldn’t agree with that view.

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

From the looks of the drivers who finished the race Hamilton dodged a bullet!

Watching Stroll so out of it be went straight to an Ambulance, Albon being helped out of the car, Ocon vomiting in his helmet for 2 laps, Sergeant quitting as he couldn't carry on, even Alonso complaining he was so hot he couldn't breathe! Drivers passing out in their recovery rooms and the cool down room.

There are some videos online that show that Qatar is not suitable for this time of year!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM
10 hours ago, Kimbers said:

Qatar is not suitable for this time of year!

Scheduled for later in the calendar next year, due to excessive temperatures 🥵

Bernie Ecclestone pleads guilty to fraud. £653m fine wow that' some serious wedge. Help to fund something.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67088503

Ecclestone has agreed in a civil settlement to repay almost £653m to HM Revenues and Customs, the court heard.

Not a Lance fan but he "pushed" the trainer, probably more in frustration.

Max was "raged up" and shoved Ocon more than once whilst verbally abusing him.

Look at the videos, two very different levels of abuse and body language stances with Max being very aggressive. Ocon should have thumped Max in the head with his Helmet. That's what I'd have done and the satisfaction of breaking his nose would have been worth the ban!

Max has undoubtedly calmed down since he became a WDC, but people easily forget that before then he was a bad tempered, overly aggressive, arrogant, twonk. Happily, he has mellowed.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I'm not so sure. Surely the "intensity" has an impact. A bit like in football how a foul can be a yellow card, or a red, depending on the intent and intensity.

The small print.

2 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

Double standards still apply.

May be but one event was confined to his (dads) own team, the other between 2 different teams.

• Like 2

Which his daddy is reportedly lining up for sale to the Saudi's as his son has realised he isn't good enough to play with the other boys in their toys.

The small print.

Looks like Geely are the favourites to purchase Aston F1, could the Lotus name be back in F1 🤷

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/242779/rumours-of-geely-in-formula-1.html

• Like 2

1 hour ago, C8RKH said:

Which his daddy is reportedly lining up for sale to the Saudi's as his son has realised he isn't good enough to play with the other boys in their toys.

His results speak for themselves, but let’s not forget, Alonso’s a hard act to follow unless you’re a superstar pedaler.

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

£20 says it doesn't happen.

The small print.

FIA reviewing Hamster’s punishment for walking across the track after he crashed out at Qatar, due to his “role model status”.

Seriously? Yes, he cocked up, he fessed up at the inquiry, got fined, and told off. Now they’re having another another go because of his so-called status? It shouldn’t matter which driver committed the offence. Yet another example of inconsistency.

Margate Exotics.