Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Garage Mahal - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Garage Mahal

My garage is in the pay-to-leave category, but after seeing some of the tiny concrete slots pictured on this forum, I've decided not to complain about how full mine is. 

That 'tiny concrete slot' is actually a double garage that (if required) is big enough to take our two standard size cars, neither of which is a pick up truck, so it's more than adequate for us 👍

Edited by Simon Bateman

Did not mean to imply yours Simon, I was thinking of some of the 2m x 3m x 5m examples that some have had to wedge their wedges into...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Bibs said:

I think I spotted a trap door. Cave perhaps? :lol:

You go in through the boot to get to the nuclear bunker, natch.

Sudders and Dany

32 minutes ago, Screem said:

Mines not the biggest space but I’ve utilised the back of the garage to install “the lotus lounge!” 

Blimey.

I’ll get my coat. 

• Haha 1

Sudders and Dany

People pay entry fees for escape rooms and for various activities that pose  risk of injury just by being there, so perhaps I could justify an entry fee (refunded if they navigate the garage without injury).

• Haha 1

Wow @Screem, if I had that set-up, I'd fake my own death and live down there. Between that for me and insurance for the wife, it'd be win-win!

You need some better garage-opening music. "Also Sprach Zarathustra" would do nicely. :D

• Gold FFM

😂 

It’s just the rest of the house. Kitchen/ dining. etc 

it’s been a labour of love renovating the house. I’ve done everything myself. The Cinema room was always in the planning but the “lotus lounge” was an afterthought and started with this, basically 2 kitchen base units and some cheap Floating shelving from ikea  :

9750DEBE-3A3D-409B-B668-0F30B2B2FF02.jpeg

94648BA1-3B7B-4B80-BED2-5A1C7117E6F2.jpeg

E4FD8EB7-050F-423F-B838-5C73EA6C6953.jpeg

31A52DD8-2ED9-4E70-B151-8966F3A392BF.jpeg

5FBA15A4-5C8C-4201-8942-B6E66133BDCB.jpeg

Edited by Screem

1 hour ago, Screem said:

he “lotus lounge” was an afterthought

Book me in for a scoop :beer::gathering::beer:    

Got any pole dancers?  :animier:

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Hi Mark,

Considering your exquisite taste when it comes to car colour, you know youre welcome anytime buddy! 😉

and I’m sure a pole dancer can be arranged! 😁

Edited by Screem
  • Haha 1

After having mine in the neighbors garage for the last 2 years. And mostly 1 car garages before that. I finally have a 3 car garage!

I plan to do a 4 post lift next, and may get another Lotus in the near future.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE