Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
BBC - Again! - Page 8 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

BBC - Again!

PaulCP

It seems to be there is a list of "celebs" whom the BBC wishes to recycle around and pay for their "celebrity lifestyles". VK being one of them and it'll turn into another show he hosts where he spouts banal anal BS. 

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Even more reason to leave him to rot in a darkened corner rather than giving him an obscene amount of tax payers money. Just shows how out of touch the BBC really is, paying this idiot that much money whilst constantly harping on about the "cost of living crisis" and how everyone is struggling to afford stuff - I assume this also means the TV licence fee?

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Sure there were many better DJs who would have done the job for half ken's salary. In fact surely Kay would have done it for a lot less

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• 2 months later...

Yesterday and again this morning there were 3 different front Page Articles on the BBC highlighting "Police being heavy handed" in arresting the protestors at the Coronation. No one was killed, no one injured, no one got in the way of the procession and a few people were arrested then let go with no charge. By far the majority of people interviewed said they supported the Police and didn't want these people spoiling their day and the Coronation. However after lobbying our Politicians (who should have no say in police decisions) they have now decided to hold an independent review (paid for by the tax payer of course). 

A President was found guilty of sexually assaulting someone - 1 article

Police announced they were looking to identify 22 murdered women - 1 article

Thousands were effected and lives ruined by flash Floods in the South - 1 article

An amazing scientific breakthrough in gene splicing happened - 1 tiny article

In Politics Starmer announces a possible alliance with Lib Dems - 1 Article

Not at all on any front page and unless its hidden somewhere no articles on:

Greece and Turkey starting to reconcile (Headline news on Euro, Al Jazeera etc

Iran have been executing 10 people a week including protestors - Al Jazeera (anyone see the irony of not reporting that?)

People killed, Politicians guilty, natural disasters, Wars and man made disasters. But no! Lets concentrate on this. You would think there's an agenda or something?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

But the major item seems to be some singing contest up North.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/showbiz-tv/bbc-breakfast-hot-water-viewers-26885954

BBC Breakfast has been flooded with criticism over the sheer amount of coverage it is dedicating to Eurovision. The Eurovision Song Contest 2023 is airing on Tuesday and Thursday from Liverpool, as the country holds the semi-finals.

Sally Nugent and Jon Kay came under fire on Wednesday, as fans were left fed up and at their wits' end. Jon said: "You might have heard, the wait is over. The first of the semi-finals for Eurovision takes place tonight in Liverpool.

• 2 months later...

So the BBC have had to apologise to Nigel Farage over their inaccurate reporting of why Coutts closed his account

Screenshot_20230724-173657.png

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

16 hours ago, pete said:

So the BBC have had to apologise to Nigel Farage over their inaccurate reporting of why Coutts closed his account

Screenshot_20230724-173657.png

But they are neutral and have no agenda surely!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Isn't it funny with the Farage thing how one piece of misinformation can destroy someone's reputation.

The BBC and press in general were so eager to kick Farage for his personal views, which he's allowed to have, just because they didn't agree with them. Power Corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. Only this time the "Non political organisation" got caught out and 2 scapegoats were sacrificed. BUT!! Lets not forget a whole Group board agreed this. Where are the other resignations?

Though I do wonder if Farage who is now a "Campaigner against Bank wrongdoing" will stand up for Gina Miller, The Ant Brexit Campaigner, who has now also had her account closed? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-66328098

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Kimbers said:

Though I do wonder if Farage who is now a "Campaigner against Bank wrongdoing" will stand up for Gina Miller, The Ant Brexit Campaigner, who has now also had her account closed? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-66328098

Im sure he would...😆

Anyway I wonder if her closure is down to her 2p bank balance? I mean come on how much money can the "True and Fair" party have? Especially when shes taken her cut!

• 1 month later...

Shame on you BBC! 

A Police Officer rescues a man who is on the railway tracks. After rescuing him he is hit by a train and today it was announced he died. 

This guy is a true hero!

24th on their list of Headlines on their website (it's dropped off now after 2 hours). Behind Burger King being sued in America cause their burgers look bigger on their advertising, Netflix expands into Gaming, Can Pop stars stop Politicians using their music and Badgers bouncing on a trampoline.

Once again showing their anti Police Rhetoric like this hero's life isn't really that important! When a police Officer commits a crime it's headline news for weeks!

• Sad 3

He died doing his duty and protecting the public. So tragic and thoughts with his family.

Quick question, what was the man he saved doing on the railway?

Quick observation, compare the coverage of his actions with that from the bbc of some feckless scrotes killed through their own actions on e-biles/e-scooters

The small print.

20 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

He died doing his duty and protecting the public. So tragic and thoughts with his family.

Quick question, what was the man he saved doing on the railway?

Quick observation, compare the coverage of his actions with that from the bbc of some feckless scrotes killed through their own actions on e-biles/e-scooters

He was attempting suicide.

• Sad 1

Selfish bastard! (I hope he acknowledges the selfless sacrifice of the officer and uses that to turn around his life in honour.

The small print.

And here we go again. Esteemed BBC journalist Chris Mason supposedly unpicking the RACC concrete issue, but basically just blaming the Tory Government when the issue has been known about, and left unaddressed, by ALL Governments since the 1990's!  So much for insightful, impartial, journalistic endeavours!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-66713967

The small print.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nothing bad here. Just the BBC trying to make out the storm is worse than it actually is! I laughed at using a guy walking down a beach with his dog. So It's just a little windy then??

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-scotland-67164315

It's a relatively normal day here - just a bit more wind and rain than normal. In fact it's just a normal autumn equinoctial storm but now it has to have a ridiculous name and the BBC have a duty to scaremonger us.