Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Shares - Page 15 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Shares

Bibs

• Gold FFM

Fever Tree went down very well yesterday.

• Haha 2

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
12 hours ago, Kimbers said:

Thanks so much. You are a real help! 😰

Aim to please

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

I see Vodaphone are merging with Three. My Vodaphone Shares were down 20% last time I looked. May have a sneaky peek later today and see if my losses have been recovered!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

What a fantastic last couple of weeks on the US Markets. I can’t remember for the life of me (years and years) the last time the Dow had a run like it’s been on in last couple of weeks.

• Like 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I must admit I have been avoiding my Share builder just leaving it to tick over. 

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• 1 month later...

Just looked at my Share account and wished I hadn't. So many of my Shares seem to be on their arse, and most are for good profitable companies like Aviva, Hargreaves Lansdown, etc etc

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

Been another fun few days. Buy buy buy. Black Friday sale come early. 

• Like 2

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/10/2023 at 14:00, andyblackman777 said:

Has anyone used Fisher investments to manage their money??

Asking for a friend 😂

They called me today, as I inquired a while back. I went with Charles Stanley as they have a branch local to me.

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

23 minutes ago, andyblackman777 said:

Thanks Chris, I'm debating whether or not to go with them, they have a different approach to most other financial advisors....🤔

I found them really pushy, and I think they deal mainly with US market. Charles Stanley also do Asian market, and a variety of schemes.. There is also St James Place, not sure if you have heard of them. 

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Yes they have a hard sell! Was put off St Jame's years ago, they were massively front loading fees so you paid a lot in the early years so you were basically locked in. I think that may have changed now though.

I'll have a call to Charles Stanley and see what they have to offer.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Many of my shares have gone up. First time i've ever seen the markets react positively to labour landslide predictions.

On 30/08/2023 at 16:29, Kimbers said:

Just looked at my Share account and wished I hadn't. So many of my Shares seem to be on their arse, and most are for good profitable companies like Aviva, Hargreaves Lansdown, etc etc

Looks like Hargreaves Lansdowne are going to drop out of the FTSE 100 

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

13 hours ago, pete said:

Looks like Hargreaves Lansdowne are going to drop out of the FTSE 100 

FFS

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since visiting this mine 3 weeks ago, the shares price now is 2.3 times higher.

embed?resid=31296ED1CBF443C0!521684&auth

I have invested a lot more into the company after visiting, and am currently the gross annual salary of the job I was made redundant from in Dec up since my visit - with most of it in my shares ISA - beats working :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Lotus Cars joined the Nasdaq yesterday. Any idea what name they are trading under? I can’t find Lotus Cars.

$Lot I believe it is @mayevora

Wasn't hard to find, I just googled "Lotus Stock ticker" and this came up:  https://www.reuters.com/technology/ev-maker-lotus-tech-closes-up-modestly-nasdaq-debut-after-spac-merger-2024-02-23/

• Thanks 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

Our leader reported it on the future of lotus thread...

What web site is best value buying such shares Ian, @mayevora

@exeterjeep I can't advise, but would suggest these shares may be not the wisest of choices right now given investor sentiment in, and sales of, BEVs is currently tanking.

I think they'll fall before they rise, so a good buying time may come.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I was not thinking of a significant investment, more that I could say I owned a (small) share....means I can complain as a shareholder as well as an enthusiast.

• Haha 1