Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Sunday Breakfast 16th May - Wings Cafe, North Weald Aerodrome - Page 2 - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Sunday Breakfast 16th May - Wings Cafe, North Weald Aerodrome

@thebartman - yup 7:45 @ Tesco

Edited by ChrisJ
time was a wee bit wrong

• Gold FFM

Early start then?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

4 hours ago, Sparky said:

Early start then?

Whoops - I've corrected it

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

@thebartman - yup 7:45 @ Tesco

Wee bit wrong?  I thought you were walking 😆

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

• Gold FFM

An interloper has requested that I add him and his dodgy Kent bird.  Naturally they shall be subject to the usual initiation rite.  I'll bring the live chickens.

1. ChrisJ
  2. pete
  3. Senior
  4. Eren
  5. Bazza
  6. Kevin and Clare
  7. thebartman and Caroline
  8. Spyros and son
  9. Neilread
  10. Dave Eds
  11. wayne
  12. schumacher
  13. Sparky
  14. Spadger 27
  15. Phil
  16. Steve44
  17. Hornsey Boy - Dragan (+1)                               
  18. painterdave van or porka   
  19. Bibs
  20. Chillidoggy + Shan

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

I'm not sure we can cover all STDs.  And we may need an interpreter.

On 11/05/2021 at 20:48, Sparky said:

An interloper has requested that I add him and his dodgy Kent bird.  Naturally they shall be subject to the usual initiation rite.  I'll bring the live chickens.

1. ChrisJ
  2. pete
  3. Senior
  4. Eren
  5. Bazza
  6. Kevin and Clare
  7. thebartman and Caroline
  8. Spyros and son
  9. Neilread
  10. Dave Eds
  11. wayne
  12. schumacher
  13. Sparky
  14. Spadger 27
  15. Phil
  16. Steve44
  17. Hornsey Boy - Dragan (+1)                               
  18. painterdave van or porka   
  19. Bibs
  20. Chillidoggy + Shan

Can I add myself to this guys? 

@SFJ-Matt I'd like to get some shots for Chicane if you don't mind being on camera 😏

No problem Matt, see you on Sunday

A reminder to all:   20 mph max round the perimeter track.

We have also been asked to park in the staff car park, so we will all be together. I understand this is signposted and before the cafe, so hopefully fairly obvious.

Also it isn't the 17th until the following day, so we still need to keep in maximum of 6 at any one time.

• Like 1

Thanks for coming everyone - what a great meeting & venue - food as good to, and to cap it all off the weather held out. Good to see some new faces, sorry to miss those that weren't able to come.

I think that there will be some photos posted shortly.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Decent weather and a great venue, result!  Let's do that one again.  Nice one, @ChrisJ.

• Like 1

A very good morning with some outstanding people. Great to see you all. Well done Chris. ✌️

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Love North Weald. Always a good venue and decent brekkie options.

It was great seeing everyone (cars included) again. So lucky the weather held out, actually sunny at points. I hope everyone had a safe trip home. Until next time.....

Long time Lotus admirer, recent owner

Looks awesome! Too bad I could not make it today. I hope we maintain this kind of numbers for all the meets!

Regards to Chris for organising today, many thanks, it was a nice venue, and good to talk to a few people for a change, even if didn’t get round to too many apart from @Sparky@top-plumber, @thebartman, @pete, @Hornsey Boy, John Deighton, and a special thanks to Pete for stumping up cash for my coffee when I discovered the cafe had a £5 minimum charge for debit cards.

Sadly, my blonde onboard navigator failed the simple task of exiting the airfield, sincere apologies to those who followed us thinking we knew where we were going. We didn’t.

And, having left the airfield, yet another wrong turn at a roundabout meant turning around in order to get back to the M11. Suddenly, those TomTom deals they keep offering me don’t seem so expensive.

Dragan - had to put the car away wet. Cleanathon 2021 commences tomorrow. Apparently.

• Haha 1

Margate Exotics.

Tom Tom probably cheaper than a blonde.

Good to see you both though. Next time with a gin though 😅

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

Certainly cheaper than that particular blonde.