Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
BBQ at Dave and Megans, all welcome. - Page 3 - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

BBQ at Dave and Megans, all welcome.

@thebartman - my guess Tescos will be busy, I'll be as far away from the entrance as possible - there should be a couple of spaces there.

• Gold FFM
23 hours ago, Sparky said:

Is she a looker?

I presume you are asking for a friend? 'Nudge,nudge. Wink,wink.'

• Haha 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

OK, I'm a bit pissed, but what a fantastic day!  Thanks, Dave and Meg, as usual, for an outstanding event.  Wish we could have stayed the night, but family stuff is in play.  And thanks to @ChrisJ for educating my palate in so many ways.  You had to be there...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Sparky, think you left your vapour pipe here, great day thanks to all for making it a great weekend, Chris thanks for doing the arranging. The BBQ was made great by good friends fine food and plenty of booze.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

What a fab way to spend time with so many people just having fun. Caroline and I thoroughly enjoyed our road trip, camping (for Caroline: a first) and the Silver Greyhound back on song 🙂 

Huge thanks to @Dave Freeman & Megan for being such generous hosts - and @ChrisJ for trying to lose me after Stage 1 - Tesco time trial 😉  

See you all soon - hopefully- take care one and all

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Dave Freeman said:

Sparky, think you left your vapour pipe here

I did!  Guard it with your life.  Fortunately I did remember the rather nice bottle of gin that Julian  @thebartman gave me - cheers matey.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Thank you @Dave Freemanand Megan excellent hospitality. It was great meeting some of you and seeing other again. Thoroughly enjoyed the day. 

It wouldn’t be a Lotus meet without someone taking the Lotus position 😁

D0F94451-F6FF-45FA-9E08-99DF3CBE034B.jpeg

Long time Lotus admirer, recent owner

• Gold FFM

Been there Done that!

The position, not the barbecue.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

Blimey, I don't remember that at all.  What was I doing?  I see I had some Ugandan gin with me.

Sorry we missed the world famous hospitality of Dave and Megan on this occasion! Did see a white Esprit driving along the A120 towards the A10 about 8:30. Was that one of you lot? 

18 hours ago, Dave Freeman said:

..., great day thanks to all for making it a great weekend, Chris thanks for doing the arranging. The BBQ was made great by good friends fine food and plenty of booze.

Indeed... thanks for hosting it Dave.  Very enjoyable ...  

Phil           Leave me alone I know what to do - I think. 

If anyone is interested in where I sourced the meats, fish & gin - drop me a PM

Thanks for your hospitality well good food done by dave well looked after c u nxt time jan and ade

I

20 hours ago, thebartman said:

What a fab way to spend time with so many people just having fun. Caroline and I thoroughly enjoyed our road trip, camping (for Caroline: a first) and the Silver Greyhound back on song 🙂 

Huge thanks to @Dave Freeman & Megan for being such generous hosts - and @ChrisJ for trying to lose me after Stage 1 - Tesco time trial 😉  

See you all soon - hopefully- take care one and all

On 28/08/2021 at 23:58, pete said:

PXL_20210828_173045455.thumb.jpg.d9e2c2055c79b5590eab1db8d7ad8b96.jpg

10 hours ago, Sparky said:

Blimey, I don't remember that at all.  What was I doing?  I see I had some Ugandan gin with me.

Checking out my power steering column. I was impressed such a chunky guy could get in there. Had to grease you up to get you out though. 🤣✌️👍

• Haha 1

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.