Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira Picture & Video Thread - Page 2 - Emira Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Picture & Video Thread

Bravo73

3 hours ago, Kimbers said:

Yes I did mate. Lovely. They look stunning up close. More like a supercar than a sports car!

What's the blue like? Is it a pearl or a solid? Looks like Daytona on the screen

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

It looked like a flat Blue in the pissing rain TBH. But my old man (who knows about these things) says that its one of the best colours to highlight the lovely lines. The Black one wasn't anywhere near as impressive looking! Would definitely avoid dark colours on it.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Stop me and buy one!!

24 minutes ago, Kimbers said:

The other question Bibbo...........how half cut was Russell Carr? Lol.

I spoke to him just before that, he was fine. I think it was nerves.

15 minutes ago, worldwidewebs said:

What's the blue like? Is it a pearl or a solid? Looks like Daytona on the screen

It looks solid but you can see some metallic on the curves when the light hits it. I'll try to get some close ups at Goodwood tomorrow :)

• Thanks 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

57 minutes ago, Kimbers said:

The other question Bibbo...........how half cut was Russell Carr? Lol.

I wondered this also - he sounded hammered lol

Edited by TonyKL

Ha - to be fair, it did look  black when it came out and on the show but in our pics it seems to change from dark grey to mid grey even.

If it has an engine, I am there to thrash it.

My Emira Videos  |  Into Motorcycles? Motorcycle Channel

7 hours ago, ramjet said:

But the manual comes with a visible gearshift linkage which was terrific in the Exige.

Does anyone have a clear photo of the one in the Emira?

For me, THIS  is a compelling reason to opt for the V6 Manual in case you were on the edge.

i loved this in the exige.

Damn/ Ha. Little things but this is  sweeeeeeeeeeet.  My own little Pagani :)

lot1.thumb.PNG.bdd6a0fb3f485ec62e4d435f3884a8ae.PNG

A question for folks who saw the cars in the flesh at Hethel. I absolutely love the blue car and having placed a deposit I am thinking that is the colour to go for. It looks like the Evora Daytona blue. The blue on the Lotus configurator is listed as Seneca Blue and looks quite different from the launch car, although it is obviously hard to tell from the website. So, was the launch car a flat non-metallic like Daytona?

Just realised someone already asked that above, sorry! Some pics from Goodwood would be great 🙂

• Gold FFM

I think the Emira will look stunning in yellow.  I asked about colours and was told the ones on the configurator are the only ones for launch.  Others will probably be added later (I took that to mean in time for i4 cars).

I would have had a difficult decision between Laser Blue and one of the yellows but with no LB it’s most likely yellow for me.

• Like 2

Stunning.  I go tomorrow and this has made me more eager.

You can sit in the Emira, right?

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

As a deposit holder they looked after me very well.  Sat in the car, good chats with people, including Russell Carr and Matt Windle.

I’d recommend getting there early, as soon as gates open, as there were queues to get on stand from 9.30 onwards.  It’s busy today and it’s supposed to be the least busy day!

• Like 1

Thanks. 

The gates open at 07.00AM I believe. Will the stand be open by then do you reckon?

• Gold FFM

Yes, stand was open when I got there at 7.10am.  Worth getting there before the crowds.  I’ve just popped back and the stand is still at max (Covid) capacity and a 20-30 person queue.  The queue is moving along, so probably a 10 min wait.

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

So no-one has put together a stack of photos of the Evora, then the Emira, then the Evija?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)