Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Emira Picture & Video Thread - Page 56 - Emira Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Emira Picture & Video Thread

Bravo73

1 hour ago, Abgreenbank said:

True but in 10 years how many ‘blow overs would you need’

You think your PPF will look good in 10 years. Me no think so. My PPF is the self healing type and after 4 years and 14k mile, hmmmmm

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

well i couldnt really care as long as it doesnt have pebble dash front ,  if after 4 years and only 14k try the PPF warranty

XPEL, Inc. (the “Company”) expressly warrants to the owner that, for a period of ten (10) years (the “Warranty Period”) from the date of initial installation, the Company will cover defects on ULTIMATE FUSION (the “Product(s)”) such as: yellowing, cracking, blistering, and delaminating. This Limited Warranty only applies to the Company’s Products which are professionally installed in the manner recommended by the Company.

You could say PPF is a bit like flying business class, its a luxury (no) and a total waste of money (yes) but I won’t fly economy if there is an option, The limited benefits totally outweigh the cost in my opinion

Edited by Abgreenbank

@Abgreenbank it is not yellowing etc, it is ripped PPF from stones, and yes it was XPEL and yes it was professionally installed. Not covered by warranty, how often have you heard that lol.....

I'm happy I did it. No regrets. Just don't fool yourself into thinking it will be perfect for 10 years. Also, it needs a bit of a polish too, just like paint....

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

• Gold FFM

I thought exactly the same thing looking at the photo. Can't be all yellow. Loses something, that's for sure.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

1 hour ago, jerzybondov said:

If that picture tells us one thing, it’s that if you’re ordering an Emira in yellow, you really, really want to be speccing the upper black pack. 

Looks good here though👍….and the car really does suit the Silver wheel option.👍

B08FA84E-D246-489D-84F9-9B886F2A284D.jpeg

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

What's the kerb weight again of a totally optioned up Emira?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• Gold FFM

It is quite possible that if the photo had been taken beside another Emira that was not yellow with the black pack, that the 'look' may well be quite nice.

The angle of the photo may not help either.

• Like 1

Some festive First Edition fun, Bergamo style...

Edited by Jack Stone
Typo
  • Like 1

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

• Gold FFM

Bloody nice looking hotel.

• Like 1

Aye...

Emira-Fife-Arms-seen through glass.jpg

• Like 2

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-23) Lotus Emira FE 400 (23-..)

Looks like the Fife Arms in Braemar to me?

What was once a rambling, damp, underdeveloped Victorian pile has been totally transformed into a boutique 5 star hotel, top notch food and expensive art hung in the very upmarket surroundings. Considered now to be one of THE best hotels in Scotland 👍

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

Well I never would have guessed that about it.