Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Christmas Party 2021 - Page 3 - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Christmas Party 2021

Bibs

1, 2 & 3: Bibs, Rachel & Chloe

4 & 5: Sparky & The Ayatollah

6 & 7:  internets & Mrs internets

8 & 9: Pete & Sue

10: ChrisJ - Not coming

11: Dan E

12: Spyros - Not coming

13: Kim.com

14 & 15: Bart & Caroline 

16: Cliffy

17: Scott

18: Nick

19: Phil

20: Dave

21 & 22 jan ade:thumbup:

23,24,25 Trevsked, Lollie, Harriet.

26 Simon

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Well, this will be the first year I can't come, for many years. I will miss you guys, but considering I will be up and standing outside working when you guys are just going to bed I sadly can't make it!

I will raise a glass to you all tomorrow night at my Works Party! Have a great time and someone look after Cliff @gghc87and @Sparky when they fall over! ..... which is inevitable. Hopefully Cliff won't headbutt the wall this time @Kim.com!!!

• Love 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

• Gold FFM

Thought we'd perform our civic duty and confirm (as best we can) that we're go for drunken debauchery.

1894392853_WhatsAppImage2021-12-03at10_54_36.jpeg.5f91024cba6f8846b20210d37974ea64.jpeg

One more sleep!

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

I've been saving them; I have enough for everyone tomorrow.

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

I'll miss you so much that I doubt I'll be able to drink.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Thoroughly enjoyable evening as usual,thanks for arranging Bibs, and happy Christmas to all. 

Ps nice to have met you Dan, perhaps next year you may want sit elsewhere

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

To echo Pete’s thanks, well done as every year Bibs. Good to see those that were able to attend and the pub made a great effort to keep us all happy.

Trevor.

• Like 1

I'll get around to it at some point.

• Gold FFM

Simon - I assume it was you I bumped in to queuing for the Blackwall Tunnel in your lovely Vantage? Strangely there were two Lotus Christmas parties on the same night only a few miles apart in Kent (kind of like buses coming along in pairs I suppose), and I was going to the other one with the North Kent group in my Esprit!

• Gold FFM
18 hours ago, pete said:

Thoroughly enjoyable evening as usual,thanks for arranging Bibs, and happy Christmas to all. 

Ps nice to have met you Dan, perhaps next year you may want sit elsewhere

Pete it was an absolute pleasure to meet Sue, enough said!

The Hitler and flat floor S1 E type Stories 🤣 

i have put aside, in cash £350 for the dressing room fit out including travel 

The book deal is in the bag

• Sad 1

On 04/12/2021 at 16:12, Bibs said:

Birling Rd, Ryarsh, West Malling ME19 5LS

If you're at Castle Lake, I'll be over at 6pm and will give you a lift if you wish :thumbup:

Thanks for great night sorry didn't say good night leg was giving bit of grief hope to see you in new year Will buy you a few beers  for all the hard work put into party thanks again jan /ade

20 hours ago, thebartman said:

Thanks to all for a wonderful evening- thanks to @Bibs for organising the gig, and pulling strings to get us home 😉  🚕

Caroline and Julian

Glad you got back we kept worrying bout you 

• Like 1