Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Type 132 - Lotus Eletre - Page 18 - Eletre Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Type 132 - Lotus Eletre

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I think if one does pick a white paint and gets the black roof and skirt it will be they heck of a storm trooper rendition. I actually like the fascia it is aggressive, assertive, personal and distinctive while the back is just quite clean

lotus_eletre_002.jpg

1 minute ago, PhilT said:

sorry for being thick - how do you get to see the reveal?

youtube:

facebook:

the hyper SUV category moniker i'm not a fan of but i guess with the power it gets...

• Thanks 1

Trust Lotus will be giving figures for the range remaining after one 0-60 in 2.9sec run, then after 2 runs, then after 3 .................... etc.

Pretty important factor for an EV designed for practical use, rather than for enjoyment.

In the dark, wet, and cold weather, of course.

Priced below 100k pounds entry level?! so they benchmarked it on both Urus and Model X. The price for electric boutique affair is impressive

Edited by NedaSay

4 minutes ago, NedaSay said:

Priced below 100k pounds entry level?!

I thought we were going to be surprised by the price ( low of high..)

Where are its dimensions/weight / price etc, will these be out shortly?

• Like 1

Looks great.. this wasn’t an easy one to design given the competition… you’ve nailed it..well done Lotus!

Love the front end, side profile and rear. I’d buy one over a Tesla, VAG and maybe even a Porsche if it proves to be reliable and well put together. 

• Like 2

Interesting. I'm not sure the US has fully approved rear view mirrorless cameras (they've been "studying it" for years) so if it comes Stateside it will likely have chunky mirrors. 

8 minutes ago, exeterjeep said:

I thought we were going to be surprised by the price ( low of high..)

Where are its dimensions/weight / price etc, will these be out shortly?

Do we know it’s less than 100k-it’s a hyper suv- gotta be 250k?