Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Aerie Performance - V6 Exige Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Aerie Performance

tactical lizard

Anyone used this place for lotus parts? are they legit? 

They don't seem very forthcoming about where they are based but maybe in Hong Kong.

I quite like the look of their carbon side scoops and things look reasonably priced unless you end up getting reamed on postage.

Thanks

• Love 1

Hi, 

My name is Jason Fung, founder of Aerie Performance. Thank you for your interest in our new version of side scoops 

We are legit and we are company based in HK. All our products are shipping from HK. 

We are happy to assist you at all time. You can reach out to me on WhatsApp +1(567)3201516 or email info@aerieperformance.com for any assistance. We provide different shipping solution, we can find a best solution for you with a reasonable price.

1C105BEB-9D26-46DD-A20D-89E78017EBCC.jpeg

• Like 2

Hi Jason,

Thanks for personally replying, I'll probably look at ordering something towards the end of the month. I'm also looking at a big wing.

I'll send you an email at some point, I have a few questions about various products and whether you can do custom items.

I've dealt with Jason, bought a set of forged wheels which are awesome at a then amazing price, I believe they've gone up a bit since but they are still priced very competitively. 

Jason is sound, very accommodative and reactive on messages, I experienced a small shipping hic hap but things got sorted at once which speaks volumes about customer service.

I can't speak of other products but the wheels are banging, right offset and style - love them. 

• Like 2

Can also vouch for Jason @ Aerie. Have bought a few carbon pieces now.

• Like 1

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

On 02/02/2022 at 16:30, Bibs said:

@keith84_hk knows them :thumbup:

On 02/02/2022 at 03:58, tactical lizard said:

Anyone used this place for lotus parts? are they legit? 

They don't seem very forthcoming about where they are based but maybe in Hong Kong.

I quite like the look of their carbon side scoops and things look reasonably priced unless you end up getting reamed on postage.

Thanks

They are legit, I haven't bought any carbon goodies from Jason personally (know him too late) but I met Jason in person before and saw his products myself.

His V weave hardtop is top notch stuff where you can option the V weave in the inner layer as well, they are incredible light too. :thumbsup:

Thanks for that, as I also understand it's not necessarily charged every time, so there is a slim chance they may not it?

I do like the way VAT is added, and import duty on the total - nothing like a tax on tax!

On 19/02/2022 at 11:03, Matt W said:

Thanks for that, as I also understand it's not necessarily charged every time, so there is a slim chance they may not it?

I do like the way VAT is added, and import duty on the total - nothing like a tax on tax!

That would be correct. It depends on how the product will be declared (value).

I personally paid a tiny amount, others got lucky but it seems to be hit and miss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not reliable seller. I ordered a set of mirrors in december, shipping was fast, quality was not as advertised. I returned them and decided to exchange for side scoops in january (didn’t want to risk paying one more time taxes for a low quality mirror) . It has not been shipped yet…. I hope Jason Fung keeps his word. 2 days ago he posted that side scoops are available, but yet my order is not shipped. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb60COopz11/?utm_medium=copy_link

5BA1542E-568D-410B-B741-8907207E1803.png

Edited by dakm

• 3 weeks later...

I purchased the following parts from Aerie Performance over 6 months ago

• a double skinned carbon roof,
  • carbon 430 rear wing
  • carbon 410 front splitter and
  • carbon mirrors

When I placed the order Jason told me he had everything in stock yet after 6 months I'm still waiting in the roof, replacement front splitter and rear wing end plates.

• The roof has not been delivered.
  • The rear wing came without the end plates, and I still cant get an ETA on them.
  • The mirrors are pretty poor quality.
  • The front spitter is not usable because it was badly made and the carbon weave was laid so poorly is is coming apart.

Every time I get thru to him I keep getting the same stories about delays, parts being made etc. and to this day nothing I ordered can be used on the car.

Bear in mind this was a pretty substantial order $ wise, so I would suggest to think carefully before handing over a single penny to Aerie Performance.

PM me if you'd like more information.

• Sad 1

On 05/04/2022 at 20:44, dakm said:

Not reliable seller. I ordered a set of mirrors in december, shipping was fast, quality was not as advertised. I returned them and decided to exchange for side scoops in january (didn’t want to risk paying one more time taxes for a low quality mirror) . It has not been shipped yet…. I hope Jason Fung keeps his word. 2 days ago he posted that side scoops are available, but yet my order is not shipped. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb60COopz11/?utm_medium=copy_link

5BA1542E-568D-410B-B741-8907207E1803.png

They are in stock and getting shipped on monday. I’ll keep you updated when they arrive. 

On 21/04/2022 at 23:30, zaero said:

I purchased the following parts from Aerie Performance over 6 months ago

• a double skinned carbon roof,
  • carbon 430 rear wing
  • carbon 410 front splitter and
  • carbon mirrors

When I placed the order Jason told me he had everything in stock yet after 6 months I'm still waiting in the roof, replacement front splitter and rear wing end plates.

• The roof has not been delivered.
  • The rear wing came without the end plates, and I still cant get an ETA on them.
  • The mirrors are pretty poor quality.
  • The front spitter is not usable because it was badly made and the carbon weave was laid so poorly is is coming apart.

Every time I get thru to him I keep getting the same stories about delays, parts being made etc. and to this day nothing I ordered can be used on the car.

Bear in mind this was a pretty substantial order $ wise, so I would suggest to think carefully before handing over a single penny to Aerie Performance.

PM me if you'd like more information.

Dear dakm

Sorry about this issues that you have been encountered.

As we explained to Leon from start there are global supply issues and we are trying to resolve this at the best we can.  The recent lockdown in Shanghai and other provinces in China is not helping the situation.  We believe that Leon has been kept in the loop all the along.

On other hand, Leon, as a sales in Australia of our products, is normally your point of contact.  We stand by our products and will address any quality issues as soon as they come to our attention.  We would appreciate that any issues be clarified with us (should local sales agent fail to address them) before condemning us on social media.

That said, as a manufacturer and products provider, we are once again sorry to hear this case and we deeply understand the concern and issues that you have raised.  To compensate this poor experience that you have been encountered, we are willing to offer the below options, please do let us know your thought. 

Option 1: 14 day ETA  + $2000 Special promo code as compensation  

Option 2: Refund all the purchase 

Thanks for your time and consideration. Sorry again for your lost and hope this clears things up 🙏🏼

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just to update everyone here on the issues posted earlier.

Since my initial post Jason has agreed to provide a refund on the carbon roof and the front splitter I purchased. The money has now been transferred to my account.

I understand the wing end plates are on their way and we have a tracking no at this stage, but the delivery has not arrived.

Although Jason offered a refund on the mirrors I agreed to keep them as I want to see if I can correct some of the issues with them myself and use them on the car. 

Last of all, I did not want to take advantage of Jason's offer on the $2000 promo code. I feel these funds could be put to better use on improving his products or ensuring there is some level of quality control before parts are shipped.

Hi zaero,

I'm well aware that there has been a delay with those end plates as I'm also waiting for the right ones for my 380 cup wing, lockdowns in Shanghai screwed up everything. Every time I asked for an update, Jason was quite responsive, even sending me videos of the end plates in the factory.

I was also not happy with the older version of the side scoops, and he refunded me without any problem. I got some minor marks in my carbon wing, and he sent me a new body

Regards

Edited by cuprapw

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

On 20th April 2022, AERIE received a message from Daniel San (“Daniel”) via Facebook Messenger, enquiring on some delay products and quality issue on a Carbon Fibre Front Splitter.  At first we were very surprised because according to our records, we had not dealt with Daniel directly.  We quickly found out that Leon of Race Division had ordered AERIE products allegedly on behalf of Daniel.  Despite not having directly dealt with Daniel and being unaware of the dealing between Race Division and Daniel, AERIE immediately addressed Daniel’s concern and explained to him the situation as previously mentioned to Leon.

It was unfortunate that before AERIE could do anything for Daniel, false allegations and twisted facts spread all over social media.  The relevant post by Daniel can be found on various social media platform and we need not repeat the content here.  Despite our failure to understand the motive behind such fabricated story, we appreciate Daniel’s disappointment and we are always ready to resolve any issues regarding our products.  Suffice to say, we have never received any money from Daniel and logic would dictate that it was Race Division who did.  At the end of day, AERIE provided full refund to Race Division on all the products undelivered.

As mentioned in the beginning, AERIE is prepared to be tested and we are confident in our services and products.  Most importantly we are upfront and do not shy away from challenges, be it benevolent or malicious.  That said, owning to the how quickly this incident escalated in social media, it warrants our thorough investigation to understand if any malpractice and/or misconduct has been committed to fellow members of the Lotus community.

Without prejudicing our legal position, we intend to take it offline from here.  What we can say is that we have discovered possible illegal actions committed by wrong-doer(s) in this incident and that is the direction that we will focus on to safeguard our interest and that of our customers.

AERIE PERFORMANCE

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I bought the complete set of exhaust for my Exige 410 and the purchase process was excellent and everything arrived in less than a week, now I am thinking of buying the new scoops and the roof with carbon on both sides

Edited by Joseph Antabi