Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
First post since joining in 2014! - Introductions - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

First post since joining in 2014!

Rambo

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Better late then never. 👍

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Better than saying 'Powered by Toyota' down the side. How about supercharged instead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

🙋‍♂️ Hello @Rambo nice to see you posting on TLF.

A popular and regular poster on LEC i'm sure you will find lots to contribute to on here.

Found a pic of your Evora in my files

lotus-evora-3-5-vvt-i-v6-2-2-coupe-2dr-198250461-2.jpg

• Like 1

Yes the S2 went a few years ago but I do miss it a lot.

Recently turned up at Silverstone for sale again.

1020.jpg

The first SE ended up skating on black ice and pirouetting into a ditch.

IMGP0125.JPG

• Sad 3

• Gold FFM

Welcome!  I still miss my M100, sold 13 years ago now.  I also remember that Evora and it being used for a load of photo shoots in the UK and various snowy locations.  Nice to see it again - will you be re-fitting the ski racks?

spacer.png

• Like 2

Hi Tom  - I believe the ski racks were retained at Hethel when the car moved on and, yes, I would fit them again at the appropriate time of year if I could source them. However, my ski days are long over but I still have my 195's so it would only be for pose value. But it does look good in those snowy photo's. Actually it looks good in any weather but you Evora owners already know that 😉

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Yes, I use a Seasucker Talon for my bike.  That has a 3-sucker front mount and an attachment for the front fork of the bike to slot in and be clamped.

Thanks Dave. The Black Beastie is a bit of a garage queen from November to March but comes out to play for Silverstone, Donington, Castle Combe and the occasional Goodwood.

I particularly like your midnight blue S2 and, of course, the Collapso red. I've just helped sell a Medina Green S2 from one fellow LEC member to another. Now someone else wants me to source a Collapso Red SE for them. It's a bit late in life for me to start becoming a used car salesman 😄

• Like 1

I must admit that although the black is probably a less common colour, I don't particularly like the black.  (Sorry chaps...,.. ) Had 1 black Lotus in the past and it was a bit of a pain.