Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Thursday Evening - 14th July, The Elephant & Castle, Wheathampstead - UK - Bucks/Essex/Herts/Cambs Group - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Thursday Evening - 14th July, The Elephant & Castle, Wheathampstead

July's meeting will be a Thursday evening meet & eat as we haven't had one since 2019.

The Elephant & Castle
Amwell Lane, 
Wheathampstead

Hertfordshire. AL4 8EA

Please add your name below if you will be there. If you don't want to eat, please indicate.

Meet will be at 7-7:30, food will be for 8pm.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Location will be The Elephant & Castle, Amwell Lane, Wheathampstead, Hertfordshire. AL4 8EA

No availability next week at the others.

@Newnameneeded - just thought I'd try an evening meet up for the first time in 3 years. We may have one next month as well, but I'm sure we will be back to Sunday breakfasts in September. (or we may do both next month)

8 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

@Newnameneeded - just thought I'd try an evening meet up for the first time in 3 years. We may have one next month as well, but I'm sure we will be back to Sunday breakfasts in September. (or we may do both next month)

Thanks. Seems a great idea, particularly over sumner months. And I love an excuse for a drive out. Pretty sure I've plenty of time to meet you all before I'm.chased for final payment on the Emira with the way things are slipping!!

Venue booked - it's the new one.

The Elephant & Castle
Amwell Lane, 
Wheathampstead

Hertfordshire. AL4 8EA

website - Elephant and Castle (theelephantandcastle.co.uk)

They have reserved the rear car park for us.

Food

1. ChrisJ
  2. Faye2000
  3. pete
  4. Kev
  5. Clare
  6. jan
  7. ade
  8. Trevsked

No Food

1. grayp77
  2. yannie
  3. Brian Harvey
  4. Onlylotusforme

• Gold FFM

It was to see you all. I hope there were no noise complaints from the venue this time.

Thanks to the gentleman who has the Lotus Cortina for taking the time to tell me about his car 😎👍

Which of you brought the GT40? I was hoping to get to chat with you and take a look at/listen to your car… Didn't see you with it until I was leaving ☹️ 

Thanks all for coming - wide range of cars and good to meet new members and catch up with those we haven't seen for a while @grayp77 - you were as quiet as a mouse :)

Apologies for the car park size - it looks a lot larger on GE - but at least everyone did manage to park.

I think that we will be having another evening meet in August - probably 11th or 18th - and more Essex way. Further details closer to the time.

Sorry we missed you folks. Still getting over the accident. 
choked I missed Trevor’s car I still haven’t seen it @Trevsked

hope to see you all soon 

Top Gun and Schumacher x 

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

1 hour ago, grayp77 said:

It was to see you all. I hope there were no noise complaints from the venue this time.

Thanks to the gentleman who has the Lotus Cortina for taking the time to tell me about his car 😎👍

Which of you brought the GT40? I was hoping to get to chat with you and take a look at/listen to your car… Didn't see you with it until I was leaving ☹️ 

That was me Paul. I got chatting with some non Lotus friends for longer than intended so didn’t join you until you were just on your way out. Next time.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.