Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Evora is better looking than the Emira - Page 2 - Emira Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora is better looking than the Emira

RENDERMAN

• Gold FFM

Yeah, I didn't get the Harry comment about the Evora interior much either. I prefer to have physical buttons than touch screens and I think the Evora interior is really nice. I also have no issues with the HVAC BTW, though I do agree the fan is a bit noisy.

The one thing I would say on the S1 design of the Evora interior is the buttons around the wheel are largely not visible which is a bit silly, you end up knowing where they are but makes for a bit of clumsy stabbing for the heated seat at times!

I think the Evora looks great. It's like an old school supercar and suits my eye better than the Emira BUT it's very much horses for courses, both look great in very different ways so it's a positive for both camps from me on the exterior.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Simon Bateman said:

Not in my 400. It all seems to work very well and the aircon is icy cold.

The same here, all works very well and fine with my 2021 GT 410 Sport........

gregs24 telling....." Heat was on or off, cold draught in the footwell and a fan that sounded like a learjet".........simply is not true imho!

Edited by rudolphwolven
  • Like 2

Don’t you think this thread should now be moved to “Evora Chat” 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just love the shape and styling of the LE Evora's. And, judging by all the +ve comments I receive from Joe Public, they love it too. It's all so uncluttered but at the same times just looks like a supercar.

The Evora MK2 ie the Emira is a beautiful design too but a bit more shouty.

It's a bit like saying is the Exige better looking than the Elise?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MJON said:

Don’t you think this thread should now be moved to “Evora Chat” 🙄

No.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

14 hours ago, rudolphwolven said:

The same here, all works very well and fine with my 2021 GT 410 Sport........

gregs24 telling....." Heat was on or off, cold draught in the footwell and a fan that sounded like a learjet".........simply is not true imho!

I can only speak from experience of my Evora S. The heat control was full on or if you rotated it 10% colder it went to nothing. Cold draught in the footwell was a known problem with pre 400 cars Evora footwell and gearbox tunnel draught - TechWiki (seloc.org)

AC was fine, unlike the Elise

One needs to add lightness though!  :sofa:

• Like 2

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!