Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
24 Hours In Police Custody, C4, Mon 28 Nov 2100 - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

24 Hours In Police Custody, C4, Mon 28 Nov 2100

Sparky

I really don't know what to say, I am of an age that has has believed in British justice all my life but that has just left me quite deflated . Just hope that your family can put all this behind them in the future. 

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The 2 little sods ought to get a one way ticket to a small raft in the middle of the ocean. Suppose they will be on benefits/criminal activity for the rest of their lives. Looks like they were responsible for a local crime wave and ought to have been caught and dealt with earlier. But these days that does not seem to happen.  just shows how skewed things have become in our 'wonderful' country.

Remember the discussion of the Norfolk farmer Tony Martin, being found guilty of murder (later reduced to manslaughter) after his place had been targeted a number of times, .and he shot an intruder. 

Been reading through the comments on   https://www.facebook.com/bedspolice/

Difficult to spot anyone supporting the police/cps.....

• Gold FFM

#24hoursinpolicecustody trended no. 1 on Twitter last night.  And there's now a GoFundMe page.

I feel sorry for the police - defunded to the point they can barely afford the manpower to nick anyone, and when they do, the judicial system does little to support them.

Adam did wrong, absolutely.  But the situation shouldn't have arisen in the first place.  Google these guys, look for them on Twitter, TokTok and Facebook.  They're brazen criminals and they advertise it.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Dont think thats the correct Gofundme i have seen one that far higher, have always wondered about these people just setting them up and pocketing the money?

As for the program and Adam as 99% of the UK has shown its seems a crazy sentence people have had less time for killing people im sure 

Found another one that has has got to 6k out of a £50000 target. But as above unless you know the person organising it,?????    

https://www.gofundme.com/f/give-adam-white-justice?qid=ad66ccfa9ba209ba3c173c06d37be7d4

4 hours ago, exeterjeep said:

The 2 little sods ought to get a one way ticket to a small raft in the middle of the ocean. Suppose they will be on benefits/criminal activity for the rest of their lives. Looks like they were responsible for a local crime wave and ought to have been caught and dealt with earlier. But these days that does not seem to happen.  just shows how skewed things have become in our 'wonderful' country.

Remember the discussion of the Norfolk farmer Tony Martin, being found guilty of murder (later reduced to manslaughter) after his place had been targeted a number of times, .and he shot an intruder. 

They should be neutered as well. One has a couple of kids/apprentices. They should not be allowed to fill the country with more criminals.

• Like 1

Long time Lotus admirer, recent owner

Sparky. As a friend, Barb and I gutted to see the outcome of your family's situation over this event. I am sure you will see via the GFM response that there a lot of folk out there, on TLF and I see also from SELOC, that there is a lot of love and support. We will do what we can to help.

Went to bed last night very angry, woke no less angry and feeling very, very let down by the justice system right now. sadly it'll get worse with all of the woke lefty wankers determined to protect the perpetrator rather than the victim.

Our thoughts for Adam, your daughter and your family.

Take care

Danny & Barb  

• Thanks 1

Out for a Blat or on the Allotment

That's outrageous! But unfortunately it's pretty much the same over here.

If the justice system can't or wont deal with these criminals, it's no wonder citizens take the right into their own hands. From what I've read, I feel like your SiL should be rewarded for it, not punished. I'm sure many of the police actually feel the same, must be very demotivating being faced with court rulings like that on a daily basis...

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM

Sparkles I know we done this mostly live over text last night but what an absolute shocker that programme was to watch. 

I have sent a small donation to the GFM page. See you on Saturday 

• Thanks 1

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Bibs said:

@Sparky, can you clarify the GFM situation please mate?

One was set up by a Scott Tulloch who has been in touch with Adam:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/give-adam-white-justice

Also, another of my daughters has started one, so I guess one could call this cast iron:

https://gofund.me/266f8b58

• Love 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Just to add salt to the wound of the masses within the U.K. who are now further appalled by our inept justice system and evidently further inept judges, some of which border on being corrupt in having a total disregard for the need to a fair trial by the way that they direct a jury to give the verdict that the judge wants, no doubt the tax payer is picking up a legal aid bill for the 2 moronic criminals.
It is a shame that Adam can’t find a lawyer who can file a counter claim for the suffering he and his family have had to endure

What is the point of a jury if they are directed to give the verdict that the judge wants. Directing juries in to a certain decision is not what our legal system is based.

The judge sounds like a right dick to me. I do not know what the sentencing guidelines were at the time of the conviction but the consultation guidelines certainly suggest a custodial sentence is not an automatic result of a conviction.

https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/offences/magistrates-court/item/causing-serious-injury-by-dangerous-driving-for-consultation-only/
  • Like 1

I didn’t see this prog but reading the account here has really made my blood boil. I’m sure many of us would have been inclined to do what your SIL did and whilst inadvisable, would expect the British justice system to protect you rather than making you the villain. 

I’m just speechless at the appalling way this was handled by the judge. Such a verdict gives the scum element of our society encouragement to keep on doing what they’re doing. 

I felt the need to help your daughter and SIL so have added to the GFM page too.

• Thanks 1

• Gold FFM

I saw the latter half of this prog on a sister ch4 prog last night.

Fair play those scrutters really deserved everything they got and more. Justice is just plain wrong here. 

Th outpouring of support on socials is well deserved and I hope this goes even more viral than it already is. We need change

• Like 1

Only here once