Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Today is a proud day - M100 Elan - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Today is a proud day

Barrykearley

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
45 minutes ago, eeyoreish said:

Very cool 😎 Will he be able to insure it??

Yes he has already checked that out since I’ve a silver one sat on the drive that I shouldn’t have bought 😂

Only here once

17 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

since I’ve a silver one sat on the drive that I shouldn’t have bought

so got one worth keeping for spares.

(Purple looks better than silver.)

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM

We have evicted the mice from the boot tonight - and the rubbish out of it.

plans are being considered and he is very excited to get it serviced and ready for mot.

Only here once

4 hours ago, exeterjeep said:

was it called roman purple when the Europa was around? or was that just the Rover 200.

I think I've seen/heard Roman Purple before. I think it was on a 2+2 or Europa featured in Absolute Lotus.

3 hours ago, Rambo said:

I think I've seen/heard Roman Purple before. I think it was on a 2+2 or Europa featured in Absolute Lotus.

Issue 25 

20231030_160700.jpg

20231030_160632.jpg

I think if you saw Roman Purpe and Pallacio side by side the Pallacio would be a lighter shade.

Don't forget to tell your son to join LEC (Lotus Elan Cental) Not only is it free but it's also a single model club and is a mine of useful information and very friendly enthusiasts.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

Took the seats out last night

looks like you are now working for your son

• Haha 1

Whilst the seats are out, remove the carpets and replace all the absorbent foam underneath and replace with closed cell stuff (EBay) Use carpet spray to glue in place.

Also inspect the jacking points (only 2 on the S2 - 4 on the SE) and outriggers/cills. Best done with a boroscope.

Enjoy project creep.

• Haha 1

First post has to be approved by a mod Barry.  Most often Pinky does it but Spud can as well I believe - should happen within a day or so.  Once first go is approved you can post away...tho as Justin found it doesn't really support pictures so you'll need a companion pic host and link from there in IMG tags.

• Like 1

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny