Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Alunox what are the chances? - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Alunox what are the chances?

Gjk

• Gold FFM

A bit of a long shot but, what are the chances of another Anulox manifold group buy? I guess most long term members have already taken advantage of the previous ones. Would there be enough newer members to make it viable or has the stable door been open too long!

It’s only metal, it cannot win!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Does anyone know why the turbo sits closer to the engine with this manifold?

• Gold FFM

I’m surprised to hear that, I would of thought that it would have been rectified by now.

I had assumed the forward placement was due to me using a Stevens manifold on a G-car. Evidently not.

Something to bear in mind when purchasing or fabricating your exhaust though.

• Gold FFM

I think (could be wrong) that the manifold’s for the G and S cars are dimensionally the same as the engine didn’t grow or shrink between models. I have emailed Anulox asking what the reason was but they have not had a reply yet. I hope I don’t need to replace the turbo coolant feed fitting as it’s more expenditure on top of an expensive bit of kit.

• Gold FFM

I have just realised that I can’t spell! I just don’t seem able to spell ALUNOX correctly. Apologies, must try harder.

• Gold FFM
On 03/05/2024 at 11:17, Gjk said:

I’m surprised to hear that, I would of thought that it would have been rectified by now.

It hadn't been rectified when I fitted mine during the peak of the COVID lockdowns.

Norfolk Mustard S4s #1 :)

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

I’m pretty sure Anulox is the invasive procedure Sparky’s just been on the receiving end of.

I thought it sounded more like a calming cream to be applied after the invasion.

• Gold FFM
9 hours ago, tomcattom said:

It hadn't been rectified when I fitted mine during the peak of the COVID lockdowns.

Hmmm, probably safe to say that it hasn’t been addressed then.

Not a problem but, a little extra work might be required.

• Gold FFM

Copperslip, Neversieze, KY jelly, Vaseline or Anulox! The choice is endless……

I've corrected the title.

Just to make sure those who do a search will have a good scare when they reach these last posts. 😁

• Haha 2

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.