Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
General election July 4th - Page 8 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

General election July 4th

pete

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2024/07/02/super-rich-fleeing-britain-starmers-crackdown/

What a surprise,same happened when Wilson got in. Where will labour get their money if there are no rich to tax

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

I was the first to vote in our local polling station for the third consecutive time running. Not that it’ll make any difference as I’m sure the loony greens will get in here. Looking forward to seeing the chaos unfold overnight.

Only here once

Think Liz Truss well deserved to lose her seat.

Perhaps Rishi could try a Trump and not move out.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

That’s an already implemented Tory policy, so blame them first.

Seem, to remember there has been a prison population problem for many years.

Build more - but no one wants one near them - like all the other things .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

That’s an already implemented Tory policy, so blame them first.

Labour now have an opportunity to change it.

Margate Exotics.

Send all the foreigners back to their countries to finish their sentence

• Like 2

• Like 1

And so the lies begin.Rachel Reeves today said thad the UK economy grown at the average rate of the OECD economies in the last 14years our economy would be 140bn.larger and 58 bn extra tax revenues.

Compared to g7 group of nations,which is a better comparison, we have performed better . Matching that analysis Reeves would have less money. No actual policy in the speech 

• Love 1

She also said she has inherited the worst financial position ever - but forgot about the last labour government plunging the country into massive debt, selling the gold off cheaply, fooking over all the private pensions and then leaving a note on the treasury desk joking that they'd spent the lot and the cupboard was bare.

I do believe Reeves has the potential to be a great chancellor, but she needs to drop the bullshit, and play the hand she has very well, now. Today.

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

I heard Yvette cooper going on about the Tory government again. Not sure if she heard it’s her problem now, so get on with it. She has always had a mouth on her. 

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Bloody Bollocks Corporation at it again during the election build up.

• Shock 1

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

11 hours ago, pete said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/jobs/more-councils-told-plan-four-day-week-under-labour/

Good start to the improved productivity to get britain's economy improving. Unions will be in next

They can't do what they need to do in 5 days as it is...

Almost the end of week 1 of them getting in to power and already I am getting jittery...

The small print.

The report says they were more productive😂😂

2 minutes ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

That’s because they’re usually off sick.

You mean playing "hooky" surely?

10 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

In good news @C8RKH The SNP have been very quiet 

The Nasty Party is still licking its wounds. But don't worry, they'll be back with their bile in a jiffy.

The small print.

On 09/07/2024 at 10:17, pete said:

The report says they were more productive😂😂

Ross Clark of the Spectator seems to doubt it

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-four-day-week-has-no-place-in-the-public-sector/