Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Random Pictures & Videos - Page 248 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Random Pictures & Videos

Bibs

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a mini-floppy as well! But that may just be my age!

• Haha 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Appears to be an anomaly in the law,you can park this on a double yellow without a fine but not a car or vanPXL_20211124_161003437.thumb.jpg.9342ecef69880dfb1febcafc44cfda1f.jpg

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

3 minutes ago, pete said:

Appears to be an anomaly in the law,you can park this on a double yellow without a fine but not a car or van

Leave it there too long, and it gets vandalised and then seems to go up in flames. Not left by Top Gear then.

15 minutes ago, Gjk said:

Is that your back garden @Bibs?

I like the way the stripes just get to the apex of the corner at the front right, but has not hit the apex on the left.

• Like 1

On 28/11/2021 at 17:14, RobinB5 said:

The forever brilliant Johnny Ball extolling the virtues of Hippocrates of Chios (seriously, it's more interesting than the name suggests :) )

That's absolutely brilliant!

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Petrol of course! 😎

• Like 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

5 hours ago, Escape said:

Petrol of course! 😎

No option for a full electric then?

• Gold FFM

On the ~10th anniversary of Peter Hitchens' death his interview with Paxman is as relevant now as it was then. The most convincing of polemics, his atheist views regarding the abhorrent behaviour of all 'churches' should never be ignored. The world will always be a lesser place without Hitchens. He will always be remembered as a campaigner for truth, science, reason and justice in the face of the gullibility and fallacy of humans.

• Like 1